49. Manik's care, Nandini's innocence.

Happy Reading Guys.....

I was thinking of ending this story, it was an amazing journey till now. I really enjoyed all your comments. Thankyou so much for so much love and support that you guys gave. This was one of the most viewed stories of mine. 

Few more updates to go. Every good things come to an end so yeah this  too has reached that point. 

Next morning, 

Nandini was all set for collage, she was getting ready when manik too woke up. He kissed her forehead saying "College?" 

"Hm" 

"Stay safe meri jaan ." 

"Byee manii. I Love you." 

"Love you more." 

Once she was out in bus, manik followed her in bike and as she reached college and entered inside , he went back to got ready for his office. 

Nandini was sad all day because of the things that took place, although she knew Manik cared for her and loved her but the feeling of insecurity crept in her mind. She was lost in her own thoughts when some seniors called her for ragging. 

"Hey you shorty come here." 

She went to them and stood there. She was feeling afraid but made a straight face. "What's your name ?" 

"Nandini Malhotra." 

"Come dance." They said looking her from head to toe. 

She was about to dance when they were making fun of her but she didn't. 

"What happen ......... dance." One of the girl shouted at her. She started with her dance on the item songs and they were surprised by such fine moves. The whole college was gathered looking at the crowd. Fear was visible in her eyes. She was trying to face them as said by manik. 

One of the boy came close to her and said touching her hands "Superb Girl." 

"Don't touch me." She said when he tried holding her waist. "Kyu any problem " 

"I said don't touch me, you guys asked me to dance I did but I am feeling uncomfortable by your touch." She said boldly when they chuckled at her. 

"Chalo let's come to the point wo hero tmhara bhai h na What's his name Manik. Yes manik.....Will you complaint about us as well Nandu." He said touching her ponytail. 

She glared at him and said "Listen you are a senior I res[ect you but don't take it too far that won't be good for you." 

"Hey dekho, bachi dara rii h Apne manik bhaiya ko complaint karegi." They laughed at her face when she looked down to look for something. she bend down and took sand in her hand and threw it on his face. Everything went blur near his eyes. She held him by his collars and ripped apart his shirt in anger. Once it was torn everyone gasped at the scene. 

"You wanna do ragging right cool do it. This kind of nasty games are not a part of Raging Mr senior. And you miss senior she said pointing fingers towards the girl of their gang. 

"Being a girl this is not the way you treat a girl in front of everyone. I guess this is not your fault you too were raged the same way or poor. " Saying this she turned around breaking down into tears, she was feeling bad for him. She was a girl of high morals. She had never hurt anyone not even in her dreams.   

the college ended pretty normal after that. She reached home and slumped down on the sofa itself. Manik was back home early and found her all tired. 

He saw her sad and tired. "Kya hua meri jaan." 

"Kuch ni manik, someone tried bullying me.........." 

He kissed her chastely on her lips "Tell me everything Mrs. Malhotra." 

Nandini's eyes widen in shock when he said "You are my future wife bunny. I have all rights to call you that. Now tell me what's the matter ?" 

She narrated the whole story to him when he laughed his heart out on her doings, even in her revenge there was innocence. She is an epitome of innocence. 

He understood one thing that her innocence made her different from all other girls out there. "Do I have the right to hold my girl." 

"Manik kiss me please." 

Manik obliged by her decision and kissed her . Tears were rolling down her eyes when he drank her tears "Don't mera baccha. You are strong, don't cry for them who doesn't matter to us." 

"Maniii...." 

"Shhh shh Relax........ I am right here" He said rubbing his back to cool her down. 

manik held her by her waist and said "Mera baccha

manik held her by her waist and said "Mera baccha. You know Bunny I am lucky to have you in my life. You always keep me grounded." 

"But aapne to bola tha Ki you don't like me." 

"Yes, I don't like cry Nandu , I like my beautiful pure soul Nandini. I don't like that fear in your eyes Nandini, this life na is full of cruel people, Some are good but you need to understand them. You need to answer them back when needed. " 

"gilrs are no less in today's world Nandini." 

"Mani aap bohot lambe ho." She said trying to match his height. 

"That's why you reach to my heart and stay there. You fit perfectly in me Nandu." 

She snuggled in him more and said "What if You were not there for me ?" 

"Manik is there for Nandini always. Almighty has made our pair bunny." He said kissing her forehead lightly. 

"Mani... shall we marry ?" 

"After your college bunny, by the way you are already mine. Any doubt ?" 

He nodded in a no when he picked her up sitting on the chair with her on his lap. 

Manik and nandini chilled together unaware of some bad things that would happen in future. they would deal with it together as a couple. 

Done with today's update guys.

Have some random guess. 

Thankyou lovelies. 

LISHA.