Eve of the WALPURGIS.2

In the empire

In a huge room a young man dressed in a kingly attire can be seen laying on a wide sofa, wide enough to be classified as a bed, the young man doesn't seem to be alone,

a lady can be spotted laying next to him, the lady also seems to be dressed in royal attires.

At a closer look the man seems too young to be classified as a man ( a teenager precisely )

while the lady has a stunning beauty and a nice figure.

The two individuals seems to be clinging to each other and they can be said to be in a romantic situation.

This two individuals were no other than the reincarnation of Rudra ( the hero Masayuki ) and the sister of the great demon lord ( true dragon Velgrynd )

The two have been having, serious relationships with each other even before the birth of Masayuki,(( that's before the death of Rudra )) they have been serious lover and have always been together where ever they went.

At first Masayuki was nervous and surprised after achieving a free super hot girl friend, but due to Velgrynd's persistent and unreselent attitude, Masayuki later got used it and later adapted to the romantic lifestyle, with the help of Rimuru he gained some of Rudra's memories and then he developed a great love for Velgrynd and swore never to leave her side.

Now the two of them were just lovey doveys, and to worsen the case, the new world Rimuru created has now given them enough peace and quiet times together, so they were just two over serious lovers, that loves kissing at almost every interval not minding their environment.

The two of them both loves the hot spring at Tempest and has made it a hubby to always visit there.

Then speaking of the empire, it was mostly handled by it's -supreme Marshal- who goes by the name -VENOM-,

Yes Masayuki who was now wholly interested in Velgrynd has left all the heavy duties to his personal guard, secretary and Marshall, ( VENOM ), due to this Masayuki was rarely seen and only interferes in serious issue or some relevant decision making, while the rest were done by Venom and the rest of the empire's executives.

Venom is a demon and Diablo's personal surbordinate, he was ordered by Rimuru to guard Masayuki during the time of the great war, during his journey with Masayuki, Masayuki developed a great liking for venom, especially due to the fact that, Venom was once a human who reincarnated as a demon, so Masayuki took Venom as a good friend. Due to this after the official coronation of Masayuki as the emperor Masayuki appointed Venom as his personal guard, his personal secretary and the supreme Marshal.

 Due to this after the official coronation of Masayuki as the emperor Masayuki appointed Venom as his personal guard, his personal secretary and the supreme Marshal