The Plan

Back in Tempest.

Rimuru had returned from his journey to the ice castle and he was welcomed with a huge feast. The Tempestians were happy welcoming their king and they were all in high spirits. Demon lord luminous Valentine and the Saint Hinata Sakaguchi also attended this feast.

Veldora: kuah ha ha ha, isn't it milus, have you come again to behold my glory.

Veldora triumphantly said  while sitting on his throne close to that of Rimuru and wearing his magnificent robe made by Shuna herself, not minding the glare luminous shot at him.

Even after luminous visiting Tempest many times over the past years, veldora could still not remember her name.

Even though veldora keeps behaving like a child he was still the second ruler of the strongest empire in the world ( The Tempest empire ) , he is also one of the 5 true dragons in existence, he is also known as the king of the labrynth ( one of the most famous places in the world ), there were also rumors that he is secretly dating the spirit queen ( Ramirez ), and also he is the sworn brother to the strongest being in existence the great demon lord Rimuru Tempest. Therefore Veldora was quite an important and famous individual when it comes to the Tempest empire.

 Therefore Veldora was quite an important and famous individual when it comes to the Tempest empire

Luminous: You still haven't learnt to keep your mouth shut you arrogant lizard.

--please with all due respect demon lord luminous valentine you should not speak to Veldora Sama in that manner--.

Veldora most faithful surbordinates spoke without hesitation.

Veldora: don't worry Charys (( Charys is ifrit the superior spirit of fire )) she might have come to behold my strength and glory, and you know Rimuru would not want to see you talking to his fellow demon lord in that manner.

Charys: pardon me Veldora Sama.

Luminous: a superior spirit speaking to me in that manner manner..........I guess I should teach you your place.

Luminous said releasing her aura which brought the attention of those in the room.

Charys, who has been named by veldora the Storm dragon himself, and was also given a physical body by the great demon lord Rimuru Tempest himself, and have also been living in Tempest while being exposed to Veldora's and Rimuru's energy daily was far stronger than granbel the hero and almost on par with demon lord Leon Cromwell, was not fazed by demon lord luminous aura and maintained her posture (( yes it's a she ifrit changed its appearance after being named ))