Chapter five

"We're seriously going to sleep together?" You asked while walking into levis bedroom, it was larger than you remembered, with the curtains drawn back revealing the cityscape below. The lights illuminated the night sky, but the sound of levis gentle hum distracted you from enjoying the view in that moment.

He was walking towards the master bathroom, flipping on the light and walking in, closing the door behind him.

"I don't see a problem with it. I refuse to sleep on the couch, and it's not like we haven't slept together already remember?" He asked through the door as you pressed your fingers against the cool glass of the large windows. The building was extremely tall, but you loved looking down at the street below you.

"You're right, but I'm still uncomfortable about the whole thing." You admitted as the bathroom door swung open, and Levi leaned against the doorframe, his eyes washing over you from the darkness.

"I don't know why you would be uncomfortable. " he narrowed his gaze as you leaned your back against the glass, meeting his gaze, trying to avoid your wandering eyes.

His shirt was off and draped over his shoulder, and the muscle in his arms flexed as he settled into his stance against the door frame. He was truly a sight to behold, you had to swallow the saliva that was forming in your mouth.
Your body pulsed just at the view of him.

as he pushed off of the frame, tossing his shirt into the empty basket beside the door, you felt like your breath was stolen from you. Everything he did, matched with his body was just absolutely attractive it drove you crazy.

"Y..yeah sorry. I've been with thomas for so long.. that-" you began as Levi stretched his arms above his head for a second before walking towards you untill he was within arms reach of you, stealing the words from your mouth before you could finish that sentence. His eyes spoke the words he refused to say in volumes, he looked angry. You bit your lip as he lowered his lips towards you, your eyes lowered to them, waiting in anticipation at what he was going to do with them.

His lips are so... perfect looking. Would it be ok if i...

"Youre with me now." he whispered, his words affecting more than just your heart. It was like he had been practicing that phrase for years, making it sound so effortless as it came out.

You fekt your cheeks warm up, it seems his qords have more of an affect than seeing him like this. You felt your hands shake as the urge to touch him was so strong you weren't sure if you could hold it back.

"Except it's not real." You pushed away from him, walking towards the bed as you hugged yourself, trying to calm down your body that betrayed you as he straightened his posture and walked behind you.

"To everyone else it's real y/n. You need to either work on your acting or become more comfortable with me if we're really gonna-" he began before stopping as you turned to face him. He was closer than you thought but you didn't care.

I have to work on MY acting???

"I faked a happy relationship for two years... I can do this levi..." You began as you took a step closer, and he nervously took a step back.
"I didn't mean anything bad by it.." he admitted as you placed your hands against the broad of his shoulders, pushing him against the wall.

Your body acted on its own free will as you slid one of your hands to the back of his neck, loving the feeling of his skin prickling with goosebumps as you did. His gaze set your stomach into a fit of butterflies as he took in a deep breath through his nose, listening to your every word.

"You need to learn how to show love towards someone... if you really want people to believe that it was you who fell first. Kisses and just telling people isn't enough.." You lectured him. The soft glow from the city lights gave his pale skin a soft purple hue. His eyes seemed to glow in that light, he was a beautiful sight. As if crafted by an artist locked in their studio for years to perfect him.