Chapter seven

Mature content warning.

A couple of Days passed since that moment, and you were the center of quite a but of attention and gossip. Word got out that levi and thomas had a fight at the boutique but nothing was ever really said about it. Whenever you asked levi about the breaking of Thomas's phone, he shut down and wouldn't answer, so you decided to just not ask anymore. After all levi was pretty scary when he wanted to be. And you hated being on that side of him.

But sometimes it was entertaining.

Since the news was so hot about your new engagement levi decided to have you stay home and hidden untill it died down. The problem was, you hated staying home all day. It caused you to think alot, and Ever since that night, levis kiss has been burned into your brain being the only source of your thoughts.

Levi always looked unbothered by it, even by not wearing a shirt to bed each night, unaware at how it affected your body to see his beautifully crafted self.
You gave a sigh as he looked up from his laptop, from where he sat on the couch finally catching his attention again.

"What now?" He growled as you shrugged, leaning towards him a bit.

"Nothing... just wondering what your true motives are." You narrowed your gaze as he leaned back a little but on the couch. You just wanted to spark up a conversation, hoping that maybe he would talk more about the other day, and give you some sort of insight to his sudden proposal.
"Come here and I'll show you what my motives are." He whispered, sending butterflies through your body.

"Again with this?" You pouted as he closed his laptop and ran a hand through his hair watching you with a smirk teasing the corner of his lip.

"It was necessary. I hope you'll be able to resist making me angry when we're in public next time." His shirt pulled tight against his body as he took in a deep breath.

"I hate when you do that.." You sighed as he sat up a little straighter.

"You hate when I breathe? Tch."

"I hate when you look effortlessly stupid..." You groaned and rubbed your temple. He was surely aggravating today.
"What a shitty thing to say." He whispered as you stood to your feet.

"What?" You asked as he looked you at you.

"If I'm so stupid then why are you talking to me right now?" He asked in an aggravated tone.

"What are you saying?" You asked as he turned his gaze away from you, clearing his throat.

"You can just deny it all you want." he spat as you crossed your arms

"You think youre hot shit?" You argued as he chuckled.

"You're the one who wants my attention each time. Either hide it better, or at least admit it."

"Like you don't like it?"

"I can't say I do."

You approached him, placing your hands against your hips.

"Youre telling me you have no feelings at all?" You asked as he shook his head.

"None."

"You don't see me as a woman do you?" You asked, he shook his head in response.

"This is a contract marriage y/n. There's no feeling."

"Then why put that sex clause in the contract hmm?? If you dont see me as a woman then... why?" You bit your lip waiting for his response.

Part of you hoped levi would have grabbed you by now, this tension was getting to be to much between the two of you, but he refuses to acknowledge any of it.