chapter eleven

Y/ns pov (first person)

How is he so good at this?
I wondered as Levi slid his tongue against my clit, dragging every inch of his warm tongue across it.

"Fuck!" I cried as he curled his finger that was inside of me.
The feelings he was giving me were far more intense than any I had experienced prior.
He took that as his opportunity to lick me again, massaging my swollen pussy with his tongue. If my hands weren't bound to his chair, i would be clawing the back of his head right now.
His other hand pulled on my leg, pulling me into more of a slouching position, exposing more of my pussy to him. He dipped his tongue unto my flesh, making his rhythm more aggressive as i moaned, riding his face chasing the orgasm he wouldn't let me have. His lips were even better as he parted them against me.

"I've been wanting this all fucking day."

I nodded in response to him, even though it wasn't a question. My head felt like static, i couldn't think about anything that wasn't levi in that moment. He was so intoxicating, every fiber of my being was his in this moment. My clit, being massaged by his tongue was sending waves of pleasure throughout me, I just couldn't help as my body squirmed uncontrollably.

My body tensed as he slipped a second finger inside, curling them against my inner walls, sending shivers throughout my legs.
He cursed lowly, admiring the way my body obeyed his every move, his words of praise sending me into a fit.

He looked down at what i could assume was my cunt, pulling his fingers almost all the way out before shoving them back inside, hitting my gspot.

"You're so beautiful. I wish you could see yourself like this, it's enough to drive a man insane y/n."

Stop talking.. his words were so perfect, it was everything I wanted to hear right now. And it aggravated me.

My stomach was growing knots, as he slowly spread his fingers inside, slipping his tongue in for a moment, moaning as the taste hit his tongue.

"Fuck you taste amazing... I'll be drinking this for fucking days." His words of praise adding to the heat of the moment.

"God.." i whimpered, pulling at the ties, clenching my jaw tightly to avoid being loud. I looked towards the office door. It didn't look very thick, you knew if someone was outside right now they would be hearing you.

Heat pooled at your core as you looked at the door knob

The doors still unlocked isn't it? What if-

using his teeth he pinched my swollen clit, pain with pleasure shooting through me, more moans escaped from my lips as he gently massaged the clit with his thumb.

"My name is Levi. That's the only thing you should be saying."

Oh my God...

"Levi.." i whimpered as he pushed his fingers in deeper.

My body was convulsing with every swipe of his tongue, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

I knew i was close, and he did too, his fingers pace quickened as he pulled his face away from me, looking up into my eyes.

"Look at me when you cum y/n. I want you to remember who's doing this to you."

"I.." i started to speak but he added a third finger, stretching my walls, making the pleasure more intense.

"Listen to that y/n. Listen to that noise." He ordered as he curled his fingers. I could hear how wet i was, slightly emberassed at how aroused it made me. He curled his fingers again, and the noise grew louder.