(Seungwon's POV)

"You sure do love going in here, Young Master," Logos commented right after we entered the Classical Music room.

"Well...it's just that I'd like to play something whenever I have free time," I replied after I finished cleaning up the room.

"You still miss your master. Am I right?" Logos asked.

"Yes. Without him, I won't be who I am right now," I replied as I sat down on the piano stool and checked out the stacked music sheets. "Looks like this world has more than enough musical pieces to enjoy, eh?"

"You bet it is. After all, it's considerably peaceful in here," Logos replied.

"I agree. Anyway, I'd better check this one out," I replied as I read the music sheet containing Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2 in E Flat Major. "I'd try playing this one right now," I added.

(After thirty minutes...)

"Alright. It seems I finally got the hang of it," I commented, closing my eyes before playing again for the twentieth time.

(Now Playing: Nocturne Op.9, No.2 in E Flat Major)

When I opened my eyes, however, I saw a lot of sophomores, including my classmates and teachers, watching me play inside the music room.

"Omo, Jang Seungwon! Your rendition of Chopin's Nocturne is by far the best I've heard in my Classical Music career! You surely nailed not just the music but also Chopin's emotions while playing this piece!" Yang Minseok, our Music Teacher, commented. "Are you, in any case, planning to pursue Classical Music after graduating from Middle School?" she asked.

"Erm...I'd better not comment about that this early, Teacher," I replied, smiling nervously amidst everyone's applause.

"You're right about that. After all, who knows what surprises you have in store? However, in case you decide on pursuing that, tell me beforehand, and I'll give you a recommendation letter," she replied as she and the students left the room.

"I'm not really that fond of classical music, but I'm seeing it now in a different light after seeing you play," Haerin commented, smiling as I began arranging the music sheet in an organized manner.

"Woah. Have you been watching me also?" I asked.

"Well...it's just that I heard someone playing the piano, so I went in here," Haerin replied, smiling. "However, looks like some of our classmates followed me, and you already know the rest," she added.

"You sure do know how to attract people, Kang Haerin-ssi," I commented as Logos immediately jumped to her hand once the coast cleared. "Yah, Logos. You sure are getting too familiar with her, huh?" I said.

"She's only one of the few who didn't freak out right after seeing me. That's why I wanted to make Haerin Gongjunim feel appreciated, Young Master," Logos replied confidently, making Haerin giggle because of his comment.

"You're seriously calling her 'Gongjunim' now?" I asked. "You sure do behave like Haneul," I commented.

(A/N: Gongju means 'Princess' in Korean, so Logos literally addresses Haerin as princess here.)

"Don't lump me in with that fanboy who's simping on every lady he sees," Logos commented while I shook my head. "I, on the other hand, just adore Haerin Gongjunim alone."

"Hahahaha. You sure do know how to speak, Logos-ssi," Haerin said after giggling.

"On point, Logos," I replied. "My apologies in case Logos makes you feel uncomfortable, Haerin-ssi," I added.