Eleven

(Seungwon's POV)

"It's been two months since the five of us went here," Hyein commented as we entered the Wolmi Theme Park. "What's better is that, aside from you, we don't have bodyguards near us," she said after looking at me.

"You still have your bodyguards around, Hyein-ah. They're just hiding somewhere nearby," I whispered.

"I surmised as much, Oppa," Hyein replied. "By the way, are you and Haerin Unnie fighting? I just noticed that she didn't approach you firsthand," she asked.

"Kinda. After all, she just slapped me out of nowhere," I replied.

"Erm...that's awkward," Hyein commented. "By the way, I found a crepe store nearby, so I'd like to go and eat some. Moreover, let's continue this conversation away from them," she added.

(A few moments later...)

"Are you sure it will be alright for you to show your face here?" I asked, worried.

"It's alright, Oppa. After all, our neighbor owns this place," Hyein replied after taking a bite of her crepe. "By the way, I'd like you to tell me the truth this time, Oppa," she added while looking at me seriously.

"What truth?" I asked, somewhat worried.

"Do you like Haerin Unnie?" she asked.

I sighed.

"Nope," I replied shortly.

"Is it because you happen to like—?" she asked when I cut her words off.

"I love her," I answered earnestly.

"Eh?!!! Really?!!!" Hyein asked, surprised. "So why are you avoiding her, then?"

"You already know the answer to that, Hyein-ah," I replied.

"If the dating ban is what you're worried about, we don't have that, Oppa," she answered, smiling.

"Whether you have a dating ban or not, it doesn't matter since your fans will prefer that you all remain single," I explained. "You might suggest we can have a secret relationship, but I'm pretty sure that won't work. Moreover, you're still young and new to the entertainment industry, so dating someone won't do you any good."

"If you really intend to take that stance, you should remain friends with Haerin Unnie, at least," Hyein suggested.

"I still consider us as friends. However, it's better if you all keep a safe distance from me," I answered.

"Let me guess. Is it because you're the cloaked guy?" Hyein whispered.

"So you knew," I commented.

"Until now, I'm thinking about what happened as a dream. I don't intend to blackmail my benefactor, so you don't need to worry about it, Oppa," Hyein answered while smiling. "I'm worried about you, though, since our government looks forward to punishing you for meddling in their affairs last time."

"I only did the right thing, Hyein-ah, so I have no regrets," I replied, smiling after finishing my crepe. "Moreover, I'm certain that they will be too busy finding the heroes, so...good luck to all of them," I added.

"Seriously, Oppa. Who are those heroes?" she asked curiously.

"Well...they're also humans, Hyein-ah," I answered.

"Well...you know them, but I'm one hundred percent sure you're not with them," Hyein said while giggling. "After all, it seems you're the type who tends to operate solo."

"You're correct, and I'm also glad I'm not one of them," I replied, smiling. "However, I don't consider myself a good person, either, just to be honest," I added.