Seven

(Haerin's POV)

"Your school has a Valentine's Day Event right now. I'm so excited!" Hanni Unnie commented.

"Same here. We're gonna ransack those fluffy teddy bears!" Minji Unnie said.

"Nae. We'll definitely play until our money runs out, Minji-yah!" Hanni Unnie answered.

"Yay!" the two of them yelled, hyping themselves up.

"And yet, someone here's still depressed," Danielle Unnie commented while looking at me. "Is he still avoiding you, Haerin-ah?" she asked.

"Uhm...nae," I honestly replied.

"I tried messaging him many times, but he has not given me even a single reply," Hyein commented. "Even Hyeri Unnie is worried that he might have actually found out that we all know his identity by now."

"We cannot really confirm anything as long as he refuses to communicate with us," Hanni Unnie commented. "But I guess we have no choice but to wait for him until then. After all, you slapped him out of nowhere while Dani and I stopped talking to him all of a sudden."

"I asked Haneul about his whereabouts, and we even went to the convenience store where he works at. However, we didn't find him there," I said.

"In that case, the best thing you can do right now is speak your mind publicly. Fortunately, you will have that opportunity," Minji Unnie replied.

"It won't be unusual if someone utilizes the power of Radio Club to confess their feelings for their special someone," Hanni Unnie said. "And since the radio announcer will be too busy to read many confession letters right now, I believe that assistance will be greatly appreciated."

"W-What do you mean, Unnie?" Hyein asked.

"They want Haerin to act as a backup radio announcer. That way, she can confess openly while pretending that she's just reading heartfelt confessions simultaneously," Danielle Unnie commented.

"When it comes to scheming, Minji Unnie and Hanni Unnie are the best team," Hyein commented, giving her two thumbs up.

"I'd better call Kim Hana, then," I said.

"No worries. It's already been arranged," Minji Unnie commented. "She just asked for an autograph anyway, so...we're good."

"Thank you so much, Minji Unnie," I hugged her tightly.

"Oh, my god. You need to eat more food, Haerin-ah. I can literally feel your bones," Minji Unnie commented.

"Ahahaha. Don't worry, Unnie. I refuse to collapse anytime soon," I replied.

***

(Minji's POV)

"I seriously wanted to try this uniform for once," Hanni commented as the two of us entered the middle school premises without worries, where a teacher immediately escorted us. "By the way, where's Danielle?" she asked.

"She went along with Haerin and Hyein earlier," I replied. "Let's go to the radio room, then."

"Erm...will it be okay for us to take over the radio show for today?" Hanni asked the teacher who was escorting us.

"Ms. Kim is actually a member of the events committee. Actually, there should be no radio show today since she's too busy, and no one can take over. Fortunately, you all decided to pitch in," the teacher answered.

"We'll be under your care, then, Ma'am," I replied.

(A few minutes later...)

"What's up, DJ Danielle?!" Hanni and I said after seeing Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein inside the room.