(3rd Person's POV)

"Defense Minister Jang Dong Gun, you are now under arrest due to suspicion of planning to destabilize the government by colluding with the Red Swords," the Minister of Interior said as members of the Gendarmerie, Korea's newly-organized squad formed to fight terrorism, immediately put him into handcuffs.

"Red Swords, Minister Choi Man Seok?! Are you really out of your mind? Just where did you get that baseless accusation?" General Hwang Ji Han of the Korean Air Force asked.

"I'm just doing my job, gentlemen. Just wait for the results of our investigation," the Minister of Interior answered. "Take him!" he commanded.

(Meanwhile...)

"Jung Minsung-ssi, Hong Jongsuk-ssi, you two are under arrest for seditious acts and being suspected of colluding with terrorist activities," an officer of Gendarmerie said as he commanded his subordinates to restrain the two.

"W-What the hell is the Gendarmerie doing here? This establishment is under the supervision of the Korean Armed Forces!" one of the company directors said.

"The Gendarmerie can go wherever and whenever they please as long as there's a suspicion of terrorist activity, Sir. In other words, only the Ministry of Interior is allowed to tell us where to go and not to go," the officer firmly replied.

"Do you really think that your Fascist views apply here, Soldier? You may take them, but be prepared for the lawsuits," the company director warned.

"Do whatever you like. We're just doing our duty here," the officer said before commanding his soldiers to take the two away.

"Director..." Song Hayoung said.

"Don't worry, Hayoung-ssi. I'll have our lawyers ready," the director replied. "I'll have Chairman Bang have you and the others transferred to a safe house. Since you're all connected to Jung Minsung and Hong Jongsuk, there's a chance that they might arrest you as well."

"N-Nae. I'll tell Saerom Unnie about this right now," Hayoung replied before going to their practice room.

***

(Seungwon's POV)

"Omo. Is that you, my nephew-in-law?" Haneul asked, surprised after seeing my drastic image transformation. "You suddenly went absent right before Valentine's Day and now look like an idol? What trickery is this?" he asked while our classmates and even the female students from the other classes looked at me as I entered our classroom.

"Don't think too much about it," I answered, smiling while patting his back once. "And yah, what's this nephew-in-law I'm hearing about?" I asked.

"It's because my heart only belongs to Goddess Elaiza, you dolt," Haneul replied.

"Yah. Do you want me to beat you up?" I asked while raising my fist.

"Hmmp. You're so mean to me, Seungwon-ah," Haneul pouted. "By the way, have you heard the news?" he whispered.

"What news?" I whispered back.

"Apparently, the newly-formed Korean Gendarmerie is now cracking down on Red Swords. Just for the past week, many people were arrested just because they were suspected of getting involved with terrorist activities," Haneul replied. "Because of what they do, it's as if our country's slowly becoming Fascist."

"Hmmm...that's bad," I commented.

"You bet it is. Last night, even the Korean Defense Minister was arrested for suspicion that he was colluding with the terrorists. Even mere employees in HYBE were arrested this morning," he added before showing me a picture of two familiar faces.