𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑?

Génesis POV:

I lay on the bed. I had fallen asleep a while ago and just woke up. I was starving and so is the baby. I go downstairs and head over to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator door and nothing. There is nothing, my stomach growls, 'not again'. I keep looking through all the cabinets hoping there might be food.

"There isn't any food, here love," I hear Klaus say, I sigh, "Where is Elijah? He promised he'd go get things for the baby," I ask, extremely confused. He glares at the floor, 'wtf, what is wrong with these people? One minute he's an asshole and the next he is tolerable with me and the baby'. "He's gone, I'll go and get you some food," he tells me. "Thank you," I say, he nods and leaves. I sat around and didn't do much. I found Elijah's phone in his jacket pocket, I dialed my brother's phone number.

Italics; her brother
Bold; Genesis

~ring~ ~rin~

Hermana, ¿dónde estás? la gente del uhaul dijo que no estabas

[Translation: Sister, where are you? The people of the uhaul said that you weren't there]

Cambio de planes, hermano mayor, estoy en otro lado. Estoy a salvo, es solo. hay algunas cosas que quería averiguar antes de la universidad.

[Translation: Change of plans, big brother, I'm somewhere else. I'm safe, it's just. There are some things I wanted to find out before college]

Prométeme, tu caja fuerte?

[Translation: Promise me, your safe?]

Lo juro, estoy a salvo

[Translation: I swear, I'm safe]

Quiero que tomes mi lugar. Ya los contacté. hacer algo, voy a averiguar algo más.

[Translation: I want you to take my place. I already contacted them. Do something, I'm going to find out something else]

¿Qué está sucediendo? Genny

[Translation: What is happening? Genny]

Te lo diré, pero no puedes decírselo a mamá y papá. tiene que ser un secreto.

[Translation: I'll tell you, but you can't tell Mom and Dad. It has to be a secret.]

bien, que esta pasando

[Translation: Well, what's going on?]

Estoy embarazada, pregnant

[Translation: I'm pregnant]

Really?

Yep, I'm trying to figure out a new plan, with the baby on the way and everything

You're keeping it? Ok, be safe, I love you

I will be, don't worry about me, love you too.

~Genesis hangs up~

"Your brother?" I hear Klaus ask, "Yes, my plans for the future have changed. So, I have to figure something out, you have food?" I say, and look over at him. "Yes, I put the bags on the table, and now if you don't mind. I have to go do something more important," he says and leaves me.

I go into the kitchen and see the bags. I start unpacking. He got a couple of boxes of cereal, some yogurt, milk, Sunny-D, ice cream, bacon, bread, ham, bagels, cream cheese, avocados, alphabet soup, tomatoes, Mac and Cheese, some bowls, a couple of spoons, cups, and some butter knives, all plastic. 'This is a good, haul' I think to myself.