You're a liar

I waited all night for him. I hear at my new room's door. "You can't lock me out, Gen," he says. "I love you. Why can't you say it back, anymore? What did I do?" I ask.

"Just come back. Come back to our ro-" he starts, "No!" I scream. "You don't get to do that. The only thing you get to have right now. Is that letter! I let you have a part of me," I say. "Go, away. Come back, when you can tell me what went wrong," I say and slide down the door.

~weeks later~

I leave when I know Nik is gone. I spend my time in my room. If Nik does find me. I don't speak to him. I won't look at him.

I was walking around Davina's old room when Eli comes in. "If this is about me and Nik. Forget about it," I say.

"These are Davina's drawings," he says gesturing at the drawings.

"Yeah. A tad morbid. She's just a kid. How is he?" I ask. "You condemn him, and yet you still worry about him. I don't think I understand," he says.

"I don't think I understand myself. I just want him safe. I want him to love me, the way I love him," I say looking at Davina's drawings.

"What do you want?" He asks me. "I want to be loved, wanted, seen, heard. I want to be understood," I say, looking out the window.

"I do apologize if you feel neglected. I have been occupied. My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to infuriate him," he says.

"All I ask of him is to be the father of my child which he is. We can't hang out. So, what do you want from me?" I ask, glaring at him.

~2h 35min later~

Me and Elijah are in the courtyard. I look up from my book and watch him, as he tries to call Rebekah.

"Can you still not reach her?" I ask, concern of her. "No," he says to me. I pull out my phone and try her. "Nothing, on my end. Which is bad. She always answers on the second ring," I say.

"She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others," he says to me. I stand up and walk to his side. I look around and notice Thierry drinking alone at a table and decide to join him.

"Thierry, right?" I ask. He looks up, at me shocked. I've seen him once, he delivered red roses to me once and gave me the same message.

"That's right. Your red rose girl," he says, taking a sip of his drink. "That's right," I say mimicking him.

"Where is she?" I ask rather abruptly. He looks at me shocked and Elijah joins me with a drink of his own.

"Listen, red rose. I have no clue what your talking abo-" he starts and I grab my butterfly knife and stab the table in between his fingers.

"I'm getting very impatient. So here is what we are going to do. Elijah, would you like to do the honors?" I ask him. He nods and stands up he grabs Thierry by the throat and pushes him against the wall. I pull my knife out of the table and walk up to him.

"Now, either you can tell me what you know or I can dismember you slowly and rearrange your spine and ribs," I say slowly smiling at him.

"She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch," Thierry says with a sigh.

"You coward! You left her, didn't you?" I yelled and noticed Elijah's grip tightening on Thierry's throat.

"What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an Original?" Thierry asked, looking at me. I was shaking with rage, why her? What did she want from that place? Why didn't she come and tell me before going?

"Where was this, exactly?" Elijah asked after realizing I wasn't fully there anymore.

"The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this. Please, Red-Rose, you are his humanity. Don't tell him," Thierry begs me, looking into my eyes. Elijah waits a moment before snapping his neck and allowing his body to drop to the floor.

"I shall take that into consideration," Elijah says. "I'm 50/50," I said. "And I'm going with," I said. "No. Stay here. The compound is safe," Elijah argues.

"Rebekah is in trouble. The only person who has made me feel like I still matter is in trouble. I'm going. Whether it's with you or without. You know I'm going," I say, determinedly. I look him in the eyes. He pauses for a moment and sighs. "Do not leave my sight. Understand?" He says and I nod. "Let's go, Mr. Mikaelson," I say and head out. He sighs and follows me.

"Where are the bloody docks in this place anyways?" I mutter and he smiles.

~5 minutes later~

"Warning: traveling with a Mikealson, may include: blurry vision, headache, dizziness, ear barotrauma, or vomit. Don't travel if you are a lightweight, inexperienced, or pregnant. If pregnant, have a good grip and don't fall," I say and pop in a piece of gum.

"I apologize," he says chuckling at my warning. "Let's go find Bekah," I say and pull him to follow me. We arrive at where Rebekah's body was left and immediately run toward her. Elijah is also on the phone with Sophie, who is still with the other bodies.

"Rebekah! Bex!" I shout. Elijah goes to kneel next to her, but can't cross the barrier made by the salt. "Ay Dios, ¿qué está pasando?" I asked, panicked.

[Ay God, what's going on?]

"Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power," Elijah explains to me.

"¿Qué vamos a hacer?" I asked, looking at him.

[what are we going to do?]

"You have to get her out of there," he says looking at me. "¿qué? ¡¿Qué?! ¡¿Qué dijiste?!" I asked him, shocked.

[what? What?! What did you say?!]

Elijah is still on the phone with Sophie and is trying to figure out how to break the magical boundary

"You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle. There's some kind of confinement spell... If I can't remove her, we can't break the link," Sophie says. I pace back and forth.

"It's a convoluted spell. It's like a witch's recipe. You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient. A mystical binding agent. I don't know, volcanic ash, rock salt... anything up to and including the eye of a newt," She says to him.

"What about the blood of a witch?" He asks and I look at him. "Do you have the blood of a witch?" She asks but he hangs up on her.

"I need-" he starts, but I interrupt him. "Es mi bebé. Ella es un cuarto de bruja..." I say to him already understanding.

I give him my wrist, and he gingerly bites it to draw blood. They walk towards the magic circle together. Elijah holds out my wrist and lets the blood fall on the magic boundary line. It starts to fizzle and deteriorate. Elijah can get through, and he quickly picks up Rebekah and takes her out of the circle. He reaches for my hand, and then he vamp-speeds out of there with Rebekah and me in tow.

~At the compound~

I was sitting on my bed writing in my new notebook.

"I had one epic adventure today. I saved my best friend. Rebekah. She was a good woman. She had some problems, but overall good. Nik still hasn't figured out why I'm so angry. I love with all my heart, but lately, I've started to notice Elijah. And I hate myself for it. I guess that is it for today,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter. I hope you are enjoying my new updates. It will not always be like this. These past few days were just good ones. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.