Mi Vida

I remember when Klaus brought up the werewolves in The Bayou. He wanted to kill them all. I talked him out of it. I've seen Rebekah and Elijah, but neither will talk to me. I guess they, think they know where my alliance lies. I stare at myself in the mirror. My life. I was once obsessed with the idea that if I was intelligent enough no one could hurt me. Now, I was creating something so beautiful, and that terrified me.

"The longer you stare, the more beautiful you will only become," I hear Nik say. I smile, he has been so amazing. Sure he was terrifying when need be. But hardly ever with me. He was something different. Marcel knew that, and he's tried to use that. But his smile can only take me so far.

"I got you something," He said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah. ¿Que me trajiste? Gran lobo malo," I say with a small smirk as he snaked an arm around my waist. "Just something for you," He whispered and kissed my neck.

[what did you bring me? Big bad wolf]

"Don't tease me," I say, and look away out the window. "Someday. You will be able to walk around out there again. You, me, and our daughter," He said, knowing my longing look. "Thank you. You have to go, again," I say. he closes his eyes and places his head on my collarbone. "How?" He asked, eyes still closed. "You only buy me dresses, when you have to go. Something about making me feel beautiful. Even when you weren't here," I remind him.

"Smart girl. Maybe our baby will be as smart as you," He says and places a hand on my little bump. "Go. Make our home, a kingdom. Make it a sanctuary for our daughter," I say, and kiss his head. He smiles and kisses my neck, then my lips. "Wear it. tonight, after I'm done, I'm taking you out for dinner," He says and kisses my forehead, before leaving me.

~2 hours later~

I decide to try on the dress. It was beautiful. It was a simple black dress. He was right I do feel sexy in it. The only annoying thing was the zipper in the back.

 The only annoying thing was the zipper in the back

I went into my closet and tried to find some heels. maybe green?

 maybe green?

Hmmm? Maybe. How about red?

 How about red?