𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

Genesis's Outfit:

Hairstyle:

Genesis POV:

Genesis POV:

I was walking around the house with a book in one hand and an apple in the other. I sigh, as I read, "What are you doing?" I hear Rebekah ask me, "Walking around and reading to the baby," I say, "How are you feeling? Faster the whole..." she says, moving her hand around. "A lot better, I'm still hoping to figure out what that witch said," I say, I look at my stomach and rub it, "this little wolf, is being very picky, any clue where they get from," I say and she smiles.

"Maybe," she says and puts her finger on her chin, thinking, and we both laugh, and hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it," she says, and walks to the door. I sit down on the couch and Rebekah lets the person in, it was one of the mean witches, "hello, I'm here to take you to get a check-up," she says and I can't help but glare.

"No way," I say and get up from the couch, storming off, "I feel great," I say and flip her off, she glares and scoffs, "Leave me the fuck alone. The only way I'm going to the doctor is if Elijah, Nik, Or Rebekah." I say and go and get another apple. "You can't, that will draw attention," she argues and I scoff, "Unless Nik or Rebekah come, I'm not going," I argue and she grabs my arm. "Let go of her NOW," I hear Nik yell and he gets in between us. I smirk at her.

"Now, what is going on here?" He asks, "she wants to take Genesis on a field trip and Genesis doesn't want to," Rebekah explains. "Fine, both I and Genesis will go on this little field trip. It's a win-win," he says giving me a coat, "no, it HAS to be just Genesis," she argues.

"He is the father, he should be there," I argue back. I have had it with this witch, "Either he comes and we both go or he doesn't he goes on with his plans and I stay home and read to the baby," I say giving her an ultimatum. She sighs, "Fine, but we have to go now," She drives us to the clinic, and Nik opens my door and helps me get out. "Ok, we are here," I say, and look around 'horror movie, much' I say to myself and grab Nik's hand and position myself far from the witch. I can get him to gasp, slightly at me grabbing his hand.

"This is the doctor's office?" He asks almost insulted at the fact that we were here. The witch gives a very forced smile, "Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!" She says shooing us away. "Algo malo va a pasar," I whisper to him, and he just nods. And we walk in and set up the appointment. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep, he leans down slightly allowing me to get in a more comfortable position.