𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚠

Genesis POV:

It was the next day, Klaus left me a note, saying he was sorry and didn't have time to make me breakfast. I smile at the note and put it in my special box. It had many of my little trinkets, little notes, bracelets that no longer fit, small shiny rocks that I found, pictures, poems, and other little things. I put the letter, down and notice my old necklace, "I thought I lost this," I mutter to myself.

I pick it up and realized why, I put it in there it was broken. "What's that?" I hear Rebekah ask me. "It's my old necklace, it's the only thing I have from my cousin, she was 3 and picked it out for me," I say and look at it, "why don't you wear it?" She asks putting her hand out for me to give it to her.

I smile sadly, "I would love to, but it's broken, and I never could get it fixed, my cousin passed away at 4. Killed," I say looking at it. "So it's really important?" She asks and I nod. "It's beautiful," she says before giving it back. I nod, "I have to go, I'll be back later." She says and leaves. "Looks like it's just you and me, baby...uhh, what on earth, do I call you?" I ask myself.

"Wolfie? Nah, that's stupid, little wolf," I say looking down at my flat stomach. "Yeah, little wolf..." I smile and put the box under the floorboard before putting the floorboard back and making it look like I didn't tamper with it.

I change into this ⬇️:

I smile and twirl, "we are looking amazing, little wolf," I say, giggling

I smile and twirl, "we are looking amazing, little wolf," I say, giggling. I walk downstairs and look into the cupboards. "Frosted Flakes? No. Honey Nut Cheerios? Kinda. Honey Bunches Honey Roasted? Little wolf, you're being very picky. Ok, last one, Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Yes, sweet, I love it too," I say smiling to myself, and serve myself some and get some SunnyD.

I take a bite and can't help but moan, "this is amazing, little wolf," I say to the baby. As I finish up, I decided to explore a bit more. I find a study, I look through and notice some of the books don't have titles or authors.

"I think these are diaries, which means, we can't read them, but I'll keep looking." I say walking around the room, "I mean, I have books, but I've read all 245 of them. I mean I'm bored of reading them," I say to the baby.

"Huh, nothing good." I say and leave the room, "Well, I could always get you started on Percy Jackson, yeah, I hope you get Klaus's eyes and painting skills. So, you can draw my millions of pictures, and I'll put them in a folder, and show your future partner to embarrass you," I say rubbing my stomach and giggling a little.

"There's a pool outside, wanna go for a swim?" I ask even though I knew she could hear me. I head upstairs and change into a bathing suit, and head outside: ⬇️

 I head upstairs and change into a bathing suit, and head outside: ⬇️