I ca-love you

[Mature Content]

My eyes slowly open. My back to Niklaus, his arms wrapped around my stomach. I smiled for the first time it was peaceful at home.

"I know you awake, love," he whispers in my ear. I moan a little, "no fair, you're a hybrid," I say. He chuckles and kisses my neck. "I'm sorry. Would you prefer me to not wake you?" He whispers in my ear and slowly kisses my neck.

"Mmhh, Nik," I moan into the pillow, waking up more. "That's it, love," he says and rubs his penis on my ass. I turn around and kiss him. He gets on top of me and kisses my lips roughly.

Niklaus POV:

I start to kiss her lips roughly and rip the shirt off, and my hands explore her body again. I pull away and start kissing her neck, as my hands move to her breasts and start massaging them. I move my lips to one of her breasts and I start to suck and bit on her nipple.

I hear her moan and she threw her head back. "Oh, fuck Nik" she moans again. My lips move back onto hers. She moans into my mouth. I knew she was sensitive because she was a virgin and pregnant.

I gently pulled away and kissed her neck, and then her breast, and then my finger entered her folds. "God, you are so wet for me..." I moan in her ear. "Only for you," She moans and nods at me.

I put another finger in, and she moans loudly, "Shhh, love we wouldn't want any pesky vampires hearing you moan like a slut, would you love?" I ask her, knowing how much she cares for her reputation.

She slowly bites her bottom lips and nods frantically. "good girl," I whisper, taunting.

"I want to ravage you, love. Make you moan and whimper until you can't walk anymore," I whisper and she moans.

"I want to do nothing more than spend the rest of my life with you," I tell her, and kiss her neck.

"Nik, I love you," she tells me. I smirk and slowly lick from the bottom of her cunt to the clit.

"Mmmm," My bunny whimpered as I continued to ravage her. Her hand slowly came up to squeeze and grab at her breast as she felt me taking her clit into my mouth, sucking at it lightly causing a sharp twinge of pleasure to rush through her.

" you taste so fucking good." I groaned as I released her clit with a small 'pop'.

"Niklaus," She moaned loudly as her hands rushed through my hair as I lap up every last part of her cunt that I could.

My tongue dipped down to tease her at her entrance, causing her thighs to tighten around my head whilst a mixture of whimpers and whines left her mouth.

"Wanna taste your cum on my tongue, Bunny." I paused for only a moment before I fulfilled her wishes and pushed my tongue inside her awaiting cunt.

Feeling the sudden but welcomed intrusion, her head flew back harshly against the pillow underneath her as she pressed her hips against my face.

My bunny was almost immediately overwhelmed with the feeling of my tongue inside of her, causing a broken cry of my name to leave her lips.

I grabbed her hips, tilting and forcing them down so my nose could bump perfectly against her clit with every sloppy movement of my head.

"no, no, no, wait," my bunny whined in a high-pitched voice as she tried to scurry away from my mouth, my girl was feeling herself getting closer and closer to her release. "Nik, 'm so close," My bunny whined desperately as her chest convulsed from the pleasure she was feeling, whilst her hands rushed under her shirt and bra as she began tweaking at her nipples.

"please." And just like that, hearing her words I flattened my tongue inside her, grazing quickly at her g-spot whilst my right hand came down closer to her cunt. My thumb quickly rubbed at her clit almost immediately adding just the right amount of pleasure as she began letting out particularly loud moans.