| chapter thirty seven |

After a short, brief kiss, we decided to smoke a bit more, as one typically would, which was definitely a bad idea on both of our parts.

So as a smart person would when they're high with their best friend and or maybe boyfriend, we did skincare!

"Here here, look, you just gotta-"

"Elle back off, I don't want your eye cream!"

He proceeded to whine the entire time, but I was eventually able to pin him down and slathered a face mask all over him.

Yet my eyes began to feel heavier and heavier, along with the room spinning faster and faster.

"Hey it's getting kinda late, think we could lie down?"

"Mhm," The boy mumbled as I sat down on the cushions next to him and he clicked on the small TV facing the bed, "Wanna watch somethin'? I've got Rocky on VHS."

"Whatever you want," I grinned back at him as the walls melted behind him. How long is this shit gonna last? "You... you feeling it still?" I chuckled as he placed his arm around my waist and I leaned against him.

"Yeah... yep," He laughed, kissing the top of my head as the introduction played quietly through the room.

Yet as I laid on him, something just felt right. Like there's was some click, most likely because we were both high out of our minds, but still.

Running my cold hands across his chest, I casually slipped my hand up his stomach, letting my fingers graze over his soft skin.

I could feel the boys body tense under mine, but I continued to gently trace over his abs.

And just like that, he grabbed my chin once more and pulled me in.

The kisses started soft, progressively increasing with pressure every time our lips collided.

I let out soft breaths through my teeth as I felt his tongue snake under mine, his cool hands now running under the back of my shirt, to which he effortlessly unclipped the back clasp of my bra.

We continued to make out as I leaned further and further onto him, removing his shirt and my own as our bodies layer flat against each other.

Each and every kiss became sloppier and sloppier, as he moved his hands down to grip my chest and thighs with his icy fingertip.

Eventually, I began slowly following closer to his ear with little pecks, trailing down to his neck as he let out soft moans, and soon making it to his bare chest.

I continued to work my way down, kissing all the way down his chest as we held eye contact.

Slowly, my hands found their way to the plush waistband of his plaid pajama pants. Sliding my fingers over the elastic, I tilted my head a bit.

"May I?" I mumbled.

"Please."

-

"YOU WHAT?" Diane screamed, bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Yep," I murmured, extremely embarrassed, covering my face with a pillow.

"You're telling me you sucked Benny Rodriguez's di-."

"GOD DIANE! When you say it like that it sounds ten times worse."

"I'm just surprised Elle, I mean I've only done it a few times in my life, that's pretty courageous. How was it."

"Clean? I don't even know what you're talking about D." I cried out.