Red Velvet x Licorice (smut)

Heeey welcome to the first one. This one was based off the way Red Velvet stirs. HEAR ME OUT! you will understand if you see it.

this smut has- Intense edging, hate s3x,???? begging, degrading.

-Top Red Velvet  -Bottom Licorice

Red velvet stood outside to have some fresh air, the air scented of sugar and some other sweet shit. His cakehound stood next to him chewing on his sword. " Ah ah Ah! no Chiffon! no biting" he said picking his cake hound up and walking inside. he noticed Licorice in his chest revealed outfit which he has been pretty comfortable in. Red velvet on the other hand was aroused of the sight of him showing skin, it's been bothering the hell out of him. Red velvet walked to a room and left his hound out and plopped on the huge marshmallow mattress, he then flipped on his back and slipped his hand in his pants and closed his eyes taking a deep breath, all he wanted was to get this unholyness out of him. He started stroking at a slow pace the pleasure started to spread throughout his body and he started stroking faster at a unnatural speed.

 Prec0m (PREFROSTING IDK?? 😨)began to leak, his chest began to go up and down rapidly do to his panting. he started stroking slower and he began to whimper lowly as the arousing feeling decreased. He started to stroke faster which made his arm sore, the amount of prec0m made his d!ck wetter and wetter by the stroke. He got close again and he decreased his speed fully." o-oh god.." he whimpered with tears filling his eyes. Red velvet didn't want this pleasure to end anymore it felt to good. He started aggressively humping into his hand as he felt the overwhelming knot in his stomach grow in seconds, he stopped again and waited a while for the knot to leave. He bit his shirt lifting it so he can have more free space. He rubbed the tip extremely fast and then went to his base to tip, he started to go so fast that the fapping sounds were audible enough to fill the room.

He then was interrupted by his cake hound jumping on his chest and licking his face, his heart dropped instantly and he slowly turned his head toward the door. 

Licorice stood there with his jaw dropped and he squinted in disgust. " Ewwwww that's grosss" he said as he began to slowly close the door again. " W-wait" Red velvet sternly shouted. Licorice turned around " make it quick this second-hand embarrassment is killing m-" Red Velvet firmly pinned him down with a good grip. " WaHGHGH" Licorice exclaimed in shock

He then looked up at the cookie above him dripping with sweat, trembling,drooling and with a lude expression.Licorice blushed because it was kinda hot, " P-please..Need it....bad" Red velvet said roughly and was unable to form words correctly but Licorice understood fluently what he meant. He chuckled with a confident look " Of course you need MY help Hhahaha..W-why me?" he said after he saw that Red velvet was serious "You're the o-one who caused this in the first place w-with your slutty outfit" he stuttered making his grip tighter . Licorice looked shocked " my outfit!?...It turned YOU on!? I mean come on THE Red velvet tur-"

Red velvet growled " Forget It!" he interrupted he started to get impatient he was dying to touch himself more. Licorice scoffed " Waait! geez, go ahead and ...uUuhErm y-you know the thing!!" he consented, Red began to bite onto his neck and was about to stroke but got cut off by Licorice grabbing his hand. " Beg for it!" he snickered sadistically knowing how bad he wanted it.

Red was trembling "P-please I Need it~! I w-want it.." he begged with tears of pleasure and pain. Licorice was surprised on how submissive he was acting do to his firm personality, he felt so..In control! so dominant! He let go of Reds hand and Red velvet immediately started stroking himself extremely fast. Licorice was impressed by the speed, he climbed on top of him and began grinding on him. Red velvet removed his hand "Fuck yes~" Velvet moaned grabbing Licorices hips and moving them faster on his c0ck. Licorice removed his pants and paused "don't we need lube or something?and prep and stuff?" he asked. Red velvet stuck his fingers in his mouth and shoved them inside of Licorice. " AuHhg~!" he moaned gripping his shoulders hard. Velvet rapidly thrusted his fingers in and out of him and adding another finger every few seconds. Licorice moaned uncontrollably and felt a knot forming in his stomach. " I-Im close!" he moaned  as he came all over Red velvets chest.

Red velvet took his fingers out and Licorice panted, he climed back onto him and slid his c0ck in him a little bit. Both of the boys did a loud moan as Licorice took some time to move. Red velvet got impatient and grabbed his hips thrusting as fast as possible. " Red velvet Ahhhh~!" Licorice moaned as his eyes rolled a bit from the pleasure. Red velvet got close and tried to hold it in, it felt to good he didn't want to stop he started fucking him so fast the sound of their skin slapping together could be heard in the next room. Red velvet groaned " s-so close" he gritted his teeth and flipped Licorice onto his stomach gripping on his thighs and started to pound him aggressively. Licorice stuttered and moaned " T-To Fast Ah~!!". Red velvet came inside him with a huuuuge load from how much he's been edging himself, they both moaned and Red velvet plopped down beside Licorice closing his eyes.

Licorice let out a deep sigh and lazily threw himself on Red velvet and wrapped his arms around him, Licorice yawned along with Red velvet. " does this mean we are dating?"Licorice asked putting his dreads in a ponytail. Red velvet scoffed " You? no ew." he said cuddling him playing in his hair. Licorice shrugged " I don't want to date a hobo cookie like you anyway" he replied in Red velvets arms.