Stardust x Clotted cream (smut)

more stardust (creds to this artist by the way)

requested by     

MousseChoco909

Stardust clenched his fist and huffed, he was in his bird form and had trouble calming down. he growled lowly and gripped a cookie that really pissed him off by the neck with so little effort, they struggled and tried to get out his rip "p-please p-p..tm-me..GAH!" Stardust choked them harder. Clotted cream walked up behind him a tapped his shoulder, Stardust turned around and just eyed him. Clotted Cream used the back of his coat to tame stardust by wrapping him up and locking him in a temporary cage, the poor person was trembling and they looked up at Clotted Cream "T-Thank you sir!..I thought I was going to die..." Stardust roared "You . Are." he said. Clotted cream chuckled "There is no need for anymore conflict" he said calmly.

Clotted Cream tugged on Stardust when the cage released him, "I apologize on my behalf, I will take care of him." he said with a charming smile. The cookie thanked him and ran off as fast as they could. Clotted cream frowned and grabbed Stardust by his wing "Now, what to do with you.." stardust struggled and groaned at the touch of his wings, Clotted Cream smirked and had a fist of his wing in his hand. "Now, my dear starboy..You know you must prepare for a punishment,yes?" he said still holding on to him.

Stardust whimpered "B-but sir I-" he stammered and Clotted cream shushed him, "No buts Star..You knew damn well what you were doing.." he said in a growling tone. Stardust huffed and he couldn't go back in his regular form because he was being held back by some sort of Clotted Creams power?, Stardust gave up and had no choice but to succumb to Clotted cream. Clotted cream still had a good grip on his wing and it would make stardust whimper, Clotted cream dragged him to a solitary confinement  and locked the door behind him. "Now, sit down" he demanded, Stardust did what he said and sat down slowly and his eyes narrowed.

Clotted cream looked through some drawers in the room and pulled a rope out, he looked back at Stardust and walked toward him slowly. Stardust felt intimidated and he couldn't even look that man in his eyes, Clotted cream lifted his chin and sighed. "You are a very good boy, which makes it hard to punish you like a savage animal." he snarled with a smirk.  Stardust looked at him with glowing blue eyes filled with shame, Clotted cream mocked him with a frown "oh but you knew what I told you about attacking people in the republic..you can't seem to control yourself...can you." Clotted cream pulled on his wing at the end of his sentence "S-Sir!" Stardust whimpered and practically moaned.

A smirk spread across his face slowly, "Awww..are your little wings sensitive hon?~" he teased rubbing around them and under the feathers, Stardust moaned loudly and gripped the nearest thing " P-please sir!..please its so..so painful..so good.." his chest pumped with heavy breathing. Clotted cream chuckled "Now lay down so I can tie you up, and if you are a good boy...I won't make it as painful for you~" he whispered in his ear.

Stardust got the chills from that and did what he was told, Clotted cream wrapped rope around his hands, chest and back to restrain his wings. Stardust blushed "S-sir this punishment is.." Clotted cream cut him off "Lude? I know, I was just so fixated on the reactions of your anatomy when I touch your wings...and I will use that to my advantage~.." he growled lowly and pulled the rope close to him and stepping on his shoulder.

"Now be a good boy and succumb to me..~" he demanded, Stardust looked at him with lustful and submissive eyes "Y-yes sir.." he said with a calm voice with a bit of a demonic tone since he was in his bird form. Clotted cream laid him down and held his waist close, he kissed his neck and teased his ear for a bit. Stardust moaned softly and his wings twitched a bit, Clotted cream removed his clothes and rubbed against him "get on your knees" he said gripping his Space-like hair.

Stardust understood immediately and opened his mouth, Clotted cream chuckled "Good boy.." he said before forcibly opening Stardusts jaw wider and grabbing on his hair. Stardust closed his eyes and took Clotted Cream in, he shoved his c0ck in his mouth effortlesly and throat fucked him, making it hard for Stardust to breathe.Stardust choked and grabbed Clotted Creams hips for balence.

Clotted cream moaned lowly and thrusted in his throat deeper and deeper until there were tears forming in his eyes, Stardust took him in all the way and shivered when a warm sticky fluid slid down his throat "mmmph.." he whimpered swallowing it all without a single drop.

Clotted cream bit his lip and moaned as he came, he narrowly opened his eyes and rubbed Stardusts cheek "Th-thats my good prince.." he said out of breath. 

Clotted cream grabbed the rope near his chest and pinned him down "Now, this will only hurt a lot ok?~" he said whispering in his ear. Stardust nodded as Clotted Cream slammed inside of him. He moaned and held onto the nearest thing he could grab, Clotted cream grabbed him by the wings and held them while he pounded him. 

Stardust whimpered and squirmed when he felt his wings being touched, and the feeling of something inside of him was enough to make him scream with pain and pleasure, Clotted cream bit on his wings and fucked him harder and harder. Stardust shook as tears formed in his eyes, he felt his vision clouding up and he could see stars.

Clotted Cream chuckled sadistically and gripped his wings tightly as he came a second time inside him, "A-ahhh~.." Stardust moaned lowly feeling himself getting tired, Clotted creams chest went up and down do to heavy breathing and he smirked. "You are such a good boy..Im almost flabbergasted!.." Clotted cream said out of breath, Stardust whined "I-I have been holding..it..in for you..c-can I cum now?.." he whimpered trembling a little.

Clotted Cream widen his eyes with a smile "I didnt even have to tell you! what a good boy~! Its almost hard to believe I even had to punish you.." he said petting him. Stardust smiled faintly and trembled, Clotted cream smiled and started stroking him slowly "I will let you cum~" he said speeding up.

Stardust moaned and rubbed against him almost cumming instantly, Clotted cream smiled "How cute, you are such a good prince for me~ you know that?" he said petting his head. but stardust was still whimpering? Clotted Cream was still holding his wings and he let them go. "Oh sorry Star!" he laughed

Stardust sighed "Do..I..still have to be in solitary confinement?..." he asked going back to his original form, Clotted cream thought for a bit, "No, since you have been such a good boy! I will let you go this time" he said smiling.