Red Velvet X Stardust (nsfw)

OH hush, I know they never met but it seemed like a cute dynamic and I love these too.

This contains: degrading, self degradation, crying, nsfw

Stardust arrived at his destination and waved milky way cookie goodbye, he was afraid of abandonment after they became friends so he'd come visit her from time to time. He leavitated to the ticket check-out and verified his ticket, he walked near the tower and looked up at the long building. it's been awhile since he seen his boyfriend and he had extreme separation anxiety.

Red velvet stepped out with his hands in his pockets "Red!" Stardust shouted and flew over to him giving him a hug. Red was shocked from the sudden affection and slowly wrapped his arms around Stardust, Stardusts smile faded " Im sorry, I let my impulses take advantage of me and forgot to ask for consent to hug you.." he muttered slowly flying back. Red velvets eyes widened and pulled him closer squeezing the stars out of him " No! You are my boyfriend after all! Its ok" he said sternly kinda yelling, Stardust picked up his luggage and put them on the couch.

Red velvet held him from behind with his cake hand gripping tightly on Stardusts waist. " How was your trip?" he whispered in his ear. Stardust lifted his head and thought for a bit and smiled "Long.." he replied before going back to unpacking. Red velvet let go of his waist and turned him around by grabbing his shoulders. " What's wrong. Who hurt you." he said looking stardust dead in his eyes. Stardust stood there with a blank face " Nothing velvet" he said partially honest. 

Red frowned " You're lying." he said folding his arms, Stardust sighed " Well I was helping the friends I made on the way to my trip and encountered a black hole.." Red velvet got closer to his face trying to intimidate him since it always works on everyone but Stardust kissed him thinking it  was a invitation to his lips. Red Velvet had a blush and pulled back " Y-You!..uhg whatever, what are these "friends" of yours you claim you have" he said folding his arms back in place.

Stardust stayed quiet for a bit " Their name was space donut..there was someone trying to mess with them..so I intervened" he admitted, Red Velvet looked at him in disbelief " Space donut?" he repeated. Stardust nodded " Im sorry I forgot to ask about your week..how selfish of me, how were things here?" he asked. Red Velvet snarled " fine. It's been too long without you." he sounded stern, Stardust furrowed his eyebrows " Trust me Red, I missed you just as mu-!" he got cut off by Red Velvet grabbing his waist and throwing him over his shoulder

Red Velvet carried him upstairs, " V-velvet! what are you-?!" Red Velvet opened his bedroom door and placed him on the bed. " It has been a while since I last seen you so i've been very pent up if you couldn't tell" he said standing above Stardust. Stardust eyes stayed on his and he was panic stricken " I could tell, why are you being so aggressive? is there something I have done?" he said tilting his head. Red Velvet got pierced with arrows of guilt as he said that " No! Well..You've been gone for so long and usually people would think its kinky to you know umm..punish someone when they don't give enough attention to the other person! especially if they had been gone for a long time!" he explained.

Stardust thought for a bit and looked back at him " I understand now" he said and sat up, " I don't remember how this said "punishment" works" he said as he levitated from his spot. Red Velvet smirked and pinned him down on the soft covers " You will find out soon enough~" he growled while biting and nipping at his neck, Stardust began to flinch every time he bit a little too hard. Red Velvet repositioned Stardust in a cowgirl position and gripped on his waist. Red Velvet slipped his tongue in his mouth and swished it and explored it aggressively, " Mmm..~" Stardust did a muffled moan and tears filled his eyes.

Red Velvet growled in his ear " my good little prince~" he hissed as Stardust whimpered from the breaths against his ear. Red Velvet laid back and looked at his boyfriend which was a hot mess in front of him and sighed " It's so hard to punish you when you're being so obedient~" he said making Stardust grind on him. Red Velvet grabbed lubricant from his night stand in one motion and poured it on Stardusts hands " Rub it. Now." he demanded. Stardust did what he was told and wrapped a hand around his c0ck and started stroking it as fast as he could. Red Velvet threw his head back and groaned " F-fuckkk..! S-slow down..~" He moaned.

Stardust did as he was told, Red Velvet growled and aggressively shoved his c0ck inside Stardust " Ahh!~ S-Sir!" he made a clash of moaning and screaming. Red Velvet smirked at his reaction and started thrusting upward. Stardust shivered and penetrated himself deeper on him. Red Velvet had a heavy grasp on Stardusts waist and f4cked him roughly, Stardust moaned loudly and felt weaker and weaker by the thrusts. Red Velvet pushed him down doggy style and continued his pace, Stardust felt as if he were melting into the sheets and felt Red velvet touch his prostate. " Ahhh~! N-Not there..~!" he drooled and begged. Red Velvet was turned on by that reaction and started ramming into the spot over and over. Stardust started to see constellations from every pound. Red Velvet clamped his teeth down on his back to neck and whispered in his ear.

" whos my good little slut?~" Stardust bit his lip " I-Im Y-your slut s-sir..~" he responded feeling himself start to get tired and desperate. Red Velvet chuckled as he felt Stardust getting close. Red Velvet stopped pounding, Stardust was shaking and he looked at Red Velvet with tears and just took it too scared to say anything out of place. Red Velvet teased him trying to get a reaction out of him, Stardust just moaned lowly and whimpered. Red Velvet unexpectedly pounded the daylights out of him, Stardust had an 0rgasm and came in Red Velvets hand and panted like a dog.

Red Velvet came inside of him and kept moving until he was officially filled with cum. Stardust did a long moan and relaxed his weak body filled with Red Velvets seed. Red Velvets chest was pumping up and down do to his harsh breathing. " A-are you ok?.." Stardust asked with his eyes partially closed. Red Velvet huffed " Yeah..are you?" Stardust nodded slowly and flipped on his stomach drifting off to sleep. Red Velvet admired all the bite marks and hickeys on his neck and back.

Red Velvet kissed his head and laid on top of him and stayed awake protecting his man.