Madeleine x Espresso (fluff) pt 1

This one might be a lil detailed bc I kin Espresso...

PT 2 IS COMING SOON

This was requested by: Annaki_coroika

Espresso FINALLY took the day off work but it was a benefit for himself, he woke up at 4 am next to his fiance Madeleine. He stretched and yawned getting up early as he always does. he slipped out of bed butting on a white blouse and made himself some coffee, starting his peaceful morning routine. He scanned a few books at his desk and flipping through them as his coffee was brewing .He slipped on his glasses and got his coffee from the machine texting Latte at the same time. Espresso felt large strong arms wrap around his waist, he jumped and turned around to his sleepy fiance with messy hair and shirtless

"Ah, good morning dear." Espresso said slimming his eyes with a slight smile. Madeleine tightened his grip on his waist and tilted to look at him "hm. You're not working today?.." he asked in a hoarse tone. Espresso nodded and put his hands on Madeleines, "Latte told me to take a break and she would be subbing my place for today. Grading " he said as he put the book down.

Madeleine did a deep groaned and leaned is head on his shoulder. Espresso chuckled "Someones sleepy..~" he said turning around and kissing his head. "Tired indeed.." Madeleine said in a deep sleepy voice. Espresso felt butterflies in his stomach and a redness formed on his face, Madeleine wasn't always the morning person as Espresso was so it was common for him to be cranky. Espresso kissed his sleepy face and smiled slightly "Would you like me to make you breakfast dear?" he asked playing in his long blonde hair.

Madeleine opened his eyes a bit in excitement "Your food is always the best!" he said brightening up a bit, Espresso chuckled lightly and kissed him "Alright, Alright It will be done in a minute." Espresso assured before walking off to the kitchen to get his coffee and cook for his fiance. He whipped something up as Madeleine clung on to him everywhere around the kitchen and house and Espresso groaned  "Do you really have to follow me everywhere?! I shouldnt've taken the day off.." he scowled pushing Madeleine's head. 

Madeleine frowned "Is it so wrong to embrace you after years of staying at work and not giving me attention?~" "Now you're being excessive!" they bickered "I can't possibly work for years without going home to you.." Espresso whispered trying to "win" the argument. Madeleine chuckled  "Is that so?~" he lifted an eyebrow and smirked to tease him, Espresso rolled his eyes "pft uhg I mean that's logically impossible" his voice got higher and he pouted looking away from him. "I love you too~" Madeleine whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. Espresso huffed "I never said that!" his face was a dark red and he just went back to cooking for him. Madeleine chucked and smiled "I know You love mee~" "So what if I do, go take a shower, you have work today too y'know" Espresso bickered back as he angrily folded his arms fixing his glasses.

Madeleine chuckled "Well I'm sure I can take a day off as well, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind" he shrugged, "and I'm not taking a shower until you join me~~" he winked. Espresso rolled his eyes "Do you always have to be this complicated?!" he was obviously flustered but showed it through frustration. Madeleine stopped being a tease and kissed his cheek. "Ok, ok I will after breakfast but you still have to join me" he pouted in a playful manner.

Espresso shook his head and sighed "I am not showering with you Madeleine!" he had a bit of redness  forming on his face. "I may not be at work but I still have tons of work to finish" Madeleine put his hands on his hips "What's the point of not going to work then? Join me dear!" he said hugging him close. Espresso sighed "Alright, I suppose it wouldn't kill time that bad" he said blushing a bit. Espresso looked at the food he was cooking and quickly took it out the oven.

Madeleine sniffed the air and smiled "Smells good!" he complimented as Espresso fixed up is plate making it look perfect. once he was finished Madeleine grabbed it and just started going to town on it. Espresso looked at him with full judgment "is it good? damn" Madeleine nodded and finished up "Thank you dear! your cooking is always the best! did you eat?" he asked lowering his tone a bit.

Espresso shook his head "I don't have time, Thank you for concerning about my well being" he said as he began to walk off then Madeleine grabbed him "You can't just go around not eating, Come on there's still left overs" he smiled, Espresso sighed and folded his arms "ermm..m-my coffee made me full!" he thought of an excuse and he felt for it "Alright Espresso but try not to drink that as much, It'll give you a tummy ache!" he teased poking at his stomach. Espresso huffed and swatted him away "C-cut it out!" he tried not to laugh and pushed him away.

Madeleine chuckled and let him go "alright, alright, I'll go get things prepared for our shower^^" he said kissing him before going to do what he said, Espresso nodded and sat down reading in the meantime. He sighed and thought that he should've just went to work instead of staying home with his idiot fiance.

 After a while Espresso got lost in thought when he wasn't occupying himself with work, and part of those thoughts were thinking about working. Madeleine walked in shirtless again with towels "Bath Time!" he yelled in an enthusiastic tone, Espresso looked up at him, looked him up and down then looked back at his book  "just a minute" he said trying to finish a chapter. Madeleine tapped his foot annoyingly waiting for him to finish, Espresso groaned and got up "Ok, Ok- im done" he said getting up from his chair to join his mans in the shower.