"What kind of payment😰"Chocolate mint x sparkling smut

This was requested by Tennis_is_life
SORRY IF ITS RUSHED

The bar was lively as usual, vampire being the most paying customer, herb just being there, almond at the bar with his wife, clover telling his stories to random people etc. There was a crowd of people near mint, admiring his skillfull viola playing skills. He was doing outstanding as usual but he was really putting the effort today, maybe he learned a new song? Maybe he's trying to impress someone? Sparkling stayed behind the bar counter doing fancy tricks to new customers and satisfying all his new paying customers and continuesly filling vampires cup.

After a few hours of the day going as usual, sparkling cleaned up the place while vampire stayed after hours chatting with sparkling and getting drunk until he leaves as usual. Mint walked up to sparkling for his payment before he returned to his wife at home. "Hello friend! Man..today sure was busy, I saw the drinks you gave me during my performances and thank you!" He said hoping the small talk would refrain him from being so pushy to redeem is pay, sparkling chuckled "of course, one small issue..I don't have enough to pay you for the past few weeks sooooo..."

Mint shifted his eyes "ah.." he said in visible frustration but tried to be nice about it. "Buuuttttttt...I was wondering if you take any..other..form of payment?" Sparkling said with a sly smirk. Mints eyes looked back at him in confusion "I take giftcards i guess- otherwise not really?" He answered honestly. Sparkling narrowed his eyes in sass "No, I mean like..never mind ilk just show you, come to the back, VAMPS DONT STEAL FROM ME. ILL BE A FEW MINUTES...depending on how much he can take.." he said whispering that last part.

Vampire hiccuped and shifted his narrow nonchalant gaze toward the room he went in with mint. "MkK..hic..."
Mint looked lost "are you sending me home with free alcohol or something? Sparkling what's happ-" he got cut off by sparkling reaching in his pants "WOAHAGH woah!! I-i..s-sparkling!..i-i cant..mghh~!" He rambled as sparkling gave him a handjob "shh, it's well deserved~ Just tell me when to stop ok?" He said jerking his hand slowly. Mint whimpered "Sparkling y-you know I can't...i-w-what would my wife think?! Mmgh..wha..what of she finds out..?"

Sparkling smirked "you didn't tell me to stop, so something tells me you're enjoying this~" he said speeding up the motion of his hands. Mints looked away from him "I do..i-its just so wrong..ahh..nnghh~" he whimpered humping desperately into his hands. Sparkling smirked "you're really big y'know? Man I don't think I can take all of it..but you deserve your payment.." he said with a heavy sigh edging him with his fingertips. Mint gasped everytime he took his hands off his cock which only made him want it more and more, sparkling stood up looking for the lube he had stored in the room they were in.

Mint looked at him "do...hahhh... you do this with all the guys you can't pay?.." he asked panting mid sentence. Sparkling shook his head "No, people offer to do it with me because of my charm, and wonderful alcohol making skills but I don't accept their offer. I had my eye on you specifically for a while, you've been doing so well! And I've liked you for so long..but I'll save you the details for now" he said leaning down to sit on his lap.

Mint kept a mental note of this conversation so he could talk to him about it once they were finished, Sparkling removed his pants and poured lube on his fingers and started to finger himself "mmgh.." he whimpered, he looked kinda loose, this definitely wasn't his first time, mint thought watching him speed up and add more fingers every few seconds. Sparkling finally finished then slid down on his twitching cock without a warning "awahh..~" he moaned in a soothing tone, Mint panted from being edged earlier "s-sparkling..I can't cum in you!..d-do you have a condom?!" He asked frantically.

Sparkling chuckled "shh, we don't need that silly piece of plastic~ I wanna fuck you better than your wife ever has.." he said grabbing his shoulders and starting to ride him. "Mmgh!~ sparkling~..i-i cant..-" he moaned before he got cut off "shhhh..just relax and enjoy, you do deserve this after all~" he said grinding on him, feeling him twitched everytime his ass slammed against his shaft.

Vampire yawned finally sobering up and waking up from passing out seeing that sparkling was gone "hm? Did he leave without me? Guess I'll help myself" he said to himself going behind the counter and into the back...

Vampire looked stunned "Oh...errrr sorry  friend, I thought you left.." he said just starring at them. Mints heart dropped while sparkling laughed it off  "nahh, you can actually come join if you want~ the alcohol you have tomorrow will be on the houusee~ only if thats ok with minty.." he offered looking back at mint. Mint looked hesitant but then accepted the offer and vampire accepted too. Sparkling got on his knees doggy style so mint can fuck him while he sucked vamps off. As soon as mint pushed his cock inside him he came from all the edging, but he couldn't stop because it felt too good. He grabbed Sparklings waist and continued to fuck the cum deeper inside of him (😟).

Vampire groaned as sparkling took his d!ck all the way down his throat without gagging. He then grabbed his hair and started to throat fuck him while mint pounded him "mmmhhggh.." Sparkling whimpered with tears in his eyes, trying to take them both. He felt overestimated as they both came at the same time. Vampire panted pulling his head back, Meanwhile mint never really noticed how hot vampire was especially in this state.

Sparkling got off of Mint and started so suck him pff so  he could finish. Mints chest tightend and he tensed up as he came for the last time. Sparkling pulled back chuckling "Damn you're sensitive" he said standing up and handing him his clothes. Mint got dressed along with sparkling and all three of them walked out the back looking a hot mess. "Also here's your pay, I had it the whole time hehe" he said slipping extra money into his hands. "you what?! Well...I can't get mad, that extra payment..wasnt bad.." he said blushing.

Sparkling chuckled "better than your wife I hope.." he whispered under his breath. "What was that?" Mint said tilting his head "nothing, come back tomorrow for work mkay?" He said pushing him out the bar then sighed. Vampire yawned "want me to take you to my place again? You seem down and you usally vent to me there" he said in his nonchalant tone. "Yeah..let's go.."