Transmasc! prune juice x capsaicin smut

Hey im finally posting again after months of writers blocckkk, anyway im still taking coms so DM me or comment in the "abyss monarch appreciation" chapter!

capsaicin was just chilling in Kouign amanns place because he burned his house down somehow. She started making dinner for the both of them so she can limit the amount of food he eats because she's sick of going poor because he's eating all her food up. With that, there was a knock at her door. "capsaicin can you get that for me please. " she asked. Capsaicin rushed to the door and was greeted by prune juice "GASSPPPP Heyy!!!!! It's been a while" he said pulling him into a tight bear hug.

"H-hey... I-i can't.. Breathe.. " prune juice said breathlessly trying to get out of his grip. "Oh sorry, Kouign amann!! It's just prune juice! " he said shouting to her from the other room. "Thank the heavens you're here prune.. Come in the kitchen and have a drink with me I have sooo much to tell you" she said pulling him into the kitchen "oooo drama~? " he asked sitting down and crossing his legs. Kouign amann nodded and poured them a glass of some bitter yet strong alcohol.

"So basically, you know raspberry right? " she asked "yeah the pink haired lesbian?" Prune replied. Kouign amann leaned forward in a whisper "she cheated on her girlfriend with Caramel
arrow AND GUESS WHAT Carmel arrow was also seeing raspberrys girlfriend which Carmel arrow already had a girlfriend and she's A MASC LESBIAN how did she fumble so baddd" she said laughing. Prune gasped and took a sip from his glass "no way... " "yes way!! " she yelled.

Capsaicin heard the two talking and decided to join "whacha guys talking about" he said just trying to talk to prune juice. "Just some gossip the usual. " prune juice replied. Kouign amann rubbed her temples and looked at prune juice "actually while he's in here, you can take capsaicin. He's a pain in my ass" "like take him to my place? Hell no! I'm way too busy to have that brainless gorilla roaming my house with chemicals that can cause yet another fire. " capsaicin frowned "I'm right here y'know... :("

Prune sighed "we will see, but I'm just staying over for the night maybe I can bring you to my place tomorrow. With payment! Obviously" prune said with a heavy sigh. Capsaicin smiled "thank you juice man! You're really nice when you aren't talking behind people's back and trying to outsmart everyone" prune looked at him with an annoyed glare "I don't talk behind people's backs I just gossip. There's a difference. And there has to be a genius to wield potions the way I do! A lot of people are just idiots... " he said seeming a but stubborn to admit it.

Kouign amann finished dinner while they were talking and looked over at prune juice "you want some too? I'm sure if capsaicin doesn't have like 50 plates then there should be enough for you" she offered as she made capsaicin and herself a plate. Prune shook his head "I'm on a diet unfortunately, I know I'm skinny buut I'm trying to keep it that way. Have any fruits I can snack on though?" He asked, setting down his glass of alcohol. Kouign amann chuckled "so.you're trying to become more twinkish, got it" she said reaching in her fridge for some fruit "Hey! I'm not a twink I'm a twunk. Huge difference!!" He argued. Capsaicin looked over at him and smiled "yeah, I wouldn't say you're as strong as me but you're kinda there" he said in a joking manner. "Excuse me? Well.. It's true but if I were to use my potions I'm sure to win" he said sounding confident in his combat Abilities with potions as his support.

Kouign amann placed down a fruit bowl near him and continued gossiping with him. Capsaicin leaned on him the entire time sleepily and completely bored by their conversations. After they all finished eating they decided to watch a drama show before heading to bed.

Kouign amann yawned after the 5th episode and stood up "I'm gonna head to bed, prune you can sleep wherever you want if you need me I'll be in my room doing my skincare then heading off to bed. "Night boys" she said dismissively as she walked off to her room. Capsaicin yawned as well and looked over at prune "you can sleep with me? " he offered although he noticed prune seemed a little drowsy, probably from the alcohol. Capsaicin chuckled nervously unsure how to sober up a person "you can sleep in the room Kouign amann let me stay in" he said trying to talk to him but he seemed out of it