Vampire cookie x Sparkling (smut)

I was going to make this a herb and sparkling but I wanted to do this one first one of you can request herb and sparkling but I just wanted to do this one!

This contains-

venting- alcohol- $ex-

Sparkling was serving his last few customers and Mint was just finishing his performance, he walked over to mint chocolate chip and gave him his pay, " Thank you so much your performances never fail to amaze me!" Sparkling said shaking his hand. Mint nodded and packed his violin and left. Sparkling turned around to see Vampire cookie still going down on the drinks.

Sparkling wasn't surprised he always stayed even though the place was closed, Sparkling walked over  to him and shook him to make sure he was alive. Vampire side eyed him with narrow eyes and a drunk expression, Sparkling sighed " Vamp..you ok?" he asked cleaning off the table next to him. Vampire cookie nodded " Better...hic..than ever!" he replied taking a sip of liquor.

Sparkling sighed and made his way behind the serving area but he looked like he was mopping, Vampire slowly turned his head " Whats..hic..up..hic..with you?"  he asked hiccuping and burping in the middle of his sentences. Sparkling lifted his head waiting for someone to ask " Well you know why herb doesn't come around anymore?!" he said with an angered face. Vampire shrugged and and sipped his drink, " He said he wasn't comfortable hanging around his ex but clover comes around just to rub it in my face!!" Sparkling yelled aggressively putting bottles away. Vampire burped and laid his head down " mmhmmm". Sparkling sighed and tears started coming out.

" I don't know what to do vamp.." he said sobbing and sitting next to him, "awwww...hic..don't..hic..cry" Vampire cookie said actually not having any idea what's happening or what he said or why he's crying. Sparkling sniffled " I've just been so lonely as of late.." he said crying in his sleeve, Vampire cookies eyes narrowed again trying not to black out " mmmmm" he groaned with a intense headache.

Vampire cookie shrugged " Don't know why you're..hic..crying but..hic..life is sh-..hic..short. Lighten up!" he said in his normally drunk tone. Sparkling sighed knowing Vampire was under the influence of alcohol, Sparkling smiled " Yeah..you're here with me! and you'll stay..right?" he said looking at Vampire cookie with his teary eyes. Vampire had his head down and a hand on a bottle " Yeaaaaaahhhhh!" he said slurring his response. Sparkling giggled and looked down nervously " Can I come over tonight? I can't stand being in my house alone..." he said fidgeting. Vampire did a huge burp " szuse me..haha!..ermm why not! but lemme..hic..finish" he said giggling and hiccuping. 

After about an hour they went to Vampire cookies place and surprisingly it was pretty clean in some rooms, Vampire cookie dragged himself on the couch hanging over Sparklings shoulder. Sparkling sat down and looked at Vampire " you ok Vamp?" he asked tilting his head over to look at him. Vampire cookie nodded slowly and leaned on Sparkling, Sparkling jumped and blushed " I think you had a bit to drink lets get you in bed" he said trying to lift him up. Vampire hung over his shoulder and they made it to the bed.

Vampire plopped down dragging Sparkling along with him making lay on top of him, Sparklings face flushed red and he tried to back up but vampire gripped his hand which gave Sparkling butterflies. " Hey uhhh..can you put my drink in the fridge..?" Vampire cookie mumbled with his eyes closed, sparkling nodded and grabbed the bottle out his hand and made a trip to the fridge putting the beverage inside. Sparkling felt a little aroused from being on top of Vampire, as of late he has been really s3xually active since herb left he had no one to help so he'd please his needs by himself which only made it grow. 

He went back to Vampires room and blushed looking down, " Hey um..Vamp can you do me a favor?" he asked walking toward him. Vampire narrowly opened one eye " hm?" he replied. Sparkling started to fidget " Can I...could you...im..Can we..do "it" please.? W-we don't have to I was just really turned on!! Wait no that sounds weird..I didn't , mean it like that!" he starting panicking and making up excuses. Vampire cookie shrugged " Why not" he said sitting up and stretching " People say it's fun or whatevs so why not" . Sparkling blushed " R-really?" You don't have to yknow?" he said furrowing his eyebrows. Vampire nodded and smiled but still managed to look nonchalant " It's all goooood~ were friends so it doesn't matter..uhh..right? I dunno" he shrugged.

Sparkling sighed " ok then" he made his way over to Vampire and sat on his lap, he started to kiss his neck an grind on him. Vampire cookie didn't make any noise because he had no idea what he was doing but he felt something. Sparkling grabbed something out the bag he brought with him and poured it on his hand, he pulled down Vampires pants and began stroking him. Vampire made a small noise and started to breathe heavier. Sparkling undressed himself and penetrated himself on Vampires d!ck. Sparkling moaned and stopped himself halfway, "fuuuuuck~" Vampire groaned throwing his head back. Sparkling put the whole thing in and he was already a hot mess as soon as he started moving they both moaned but Sparkling was a bit louder, Sparkling kissed his neck and chest and started moving faster to get more reaction out of him.

Vampire cookie started kissing his neck and got silent, Sparkling stopped for a second " Y-You ok vamp?.." he said out of breath. Vampires eyes looked a little scary because he doesn't usually look so serious, " I'm just..thirsty" he said with those scary eyes. Sparklings eyes widened a bit and rubbed his neck " don't tell me.." Sparkling sighed and gave Vampire some leeway to bite him, Vampire clamped down on his neck and grabbed Sparklings hips making him move. Sparkling moaned and grabbed the sheets as tears filled his eyes with pleasure and pain. Vampire wanted to stop but he hadn't had blood/JAM?? 😥 in over a year so he kept his fangs in his neck still making Sparkling go up and down on him.

Sparkling shook Vampire a bit " t-that's enough " . Vampire pulled back and licked his lips " That shits good imma have to drink that more often..". Sparkling smiled and laid down " Can you fuck me like this?~"  he asked smirking. Vampire crawled on top of him and shoved his c0ck inside him. " Ah~ Y-yes right there~!" Sparkling moaned as Vampire thrusted into his prostate, Vampire groaned when he felt himself getting close. " V-vamp..~ I-im so close..~" he moaned as Vampire still thrusted deep inside him. " Mmmmmmph~" he moaned as he came inside him. Sparklings eyes rolled back and he had an orgasim. Vampire licked the c0me off Sparklings stomach and gave him little hickeys. "mmm~" Sparklings moaned and giggled, Vampire laid down snuggling him and  yawned "mmmph..so..tired.." he mumbled having his head nuzzled into Sparklings neck. Sparkling pushed his head " I don't trust you anywhere around my neck ANYMORE" he laughed and stroked his hair. Vampire was already slumped.

Sparkling smiled but couldn't help to still think about herb....usually he was top and herb was bottom but it felt different to be bottom. But that was the last thing on his mind, he missed Herb so much but Vampire has this comforting Spark to him, he huddled up next to him and started to drift off to sleep.