sex under the stars~Stardust x cream uni (smut+angst+fluff pt 2)

(pt 2 YIPEE) there will be a part 3 i promise.

Prologue: Stardust would stay in their home for almost a week and a half until he could find his way back to space safely throughout his rut. Cream uni would hospitalize him in any way they could, they were truly a kind soul with only the intentions to help him. Stardust would struggle to hold his urges at night and every encounter with Cream uni, I mean it has been almost two weeks and he's falling for someone who is just trying to help him. Cream uni honestly felt the same way but kept it kind and professional.

Stardust sighed and came back from watching the stars outside, he smiled when he saw cream uni then looked down looking a bit troubled, Cream uni tilted their head "What's wrong? Are you feeling sick again? I know the tea I make helps you feel better!" they said making a suggestion. Stardust shook his head "No No, It's just..Have I become a bother for staying too long?..just a thought I had.." he asked, Cream Uni shook their head "Of course not!..You actually have been a pleasure and the best interaction I had in a long while.." they said with a genuine smile.

Stardust rested his head on his palms with a long sigh "Is that so? Well the same goes to you too actually...you're very nice and different from the people I made an interaction with.." he said agreeing with them. Cream uni chuckled  "Why thank you.." a blush formed on their face as they twirled their cotton candy-like hair feeling flattered. The two talked for a while longer as it grew dark out, Stardust panted mid conversation and his wings expanded in uncomfortability. He tried to maintain his urges and the conversation at the same time. Cream uni found it wholesome that they could talk for hours without getting bored of each other, they shared the same interest in astrology, they liked the color blue, they both had a dream that was important to them both and they both were non binary (he/they and they/them)

Stardust's eyes narrowed and his face relaxed though his body was tense, he gave cream uni a serious glare without trying. They felt a bit intimidated and asked about his well being "Hey is everything ok? would you like some tea?" they asked smiling. Stardust hid the blush on his face "No I..I think I just need to rest is all.." he said in a rough voice. Cream Uni nodded in understanding and stood up "It was nice to talk with you again...I'll see you tomorrow star.." they said doing a small wave and walking out.

Stardust felt a bit depressed seeing them leave but it was to keep him safe from his urges, Stardust laid down and curled his wings as the heat boiled up in his body. After a few hours the rut was still there and he just had to sit through it like he always does, he then heard the door creak open and Cream uni rushing to curl up next to him. 

Stardust held his breath and looked at them, he then remembered that Cream uni did suffer from night terrors..but they've never done this before, maybe it was really bad this time. Cream uni was trembling like they saw a ghost, Stardust felt his rut get stronger and stronger. Cream Uni held onto his chest sobbing and dying for comfort and too scared to even sleep for a long while, Stardust looked at them "Whats w-rong..augh...w-what is it.." he said trying to control himself.

Cream uni sobbed "Don't leave me...please..I..c-can't be alone..please..don't abandon me..I-I will do anything.." they sobbed and sniffed in between hiccups and coughing, they seemed really scared of abandonment and Stardust tried to comfort them without giving in to his urges and fucking them shitless. "Shhh..shhh its ok...its ok..im here..im not gonna leave you ok?..breathe.." Stardust said softly still holding back an insane amounts of urges. Cream uni sniffled and was rambling and begging him to not leave, they then calmed down after a few minutes and narrowed their eyes with tears still flowing out "I'm so sorry..I was just scared..L-..I know that's not an excuse but I just...felt..alone.." they said trying to get him to understand. 

Stardust nodded "I..it's o-ok..nnngh... hahhh..~..." he whimpered, he couldn't take it anymore, he needed it bad..Cream Uni smiled "Thank you..a-are you ok?.." they asked tilting their head. Stardust gripped the the closest thing near him and breathed roughly and heavily. Cream uni looked at him placing a hand on his shoulder. "If you need some more tea I can- uwaa!" Stardust pinned them down with his wings wrapping around them and breathing heavily above them. Cream Uni blushed looking him in his slim, serious eyes.

Stardust gripped their wrist "I..Im sorry but I can't keep holding back..I..I need you.." he said assertively. Cream Uni chuckled "As I said before...I will help you in any way I can..you've helped me a lot with my mental health in the past few days..so go ahead.." they consented as Stardust immediately  started marking their neck, Cream Uni closed their eyes tightly and gridded their teeth a bit. Stardust removed their clothes gently trying not to be too aggressive but trying to fill his needs at the same time, he just kept marking and biting on their neck and chest. He then went up to their mouth and french kissed them passionately, Cream Uni wrapped their hands around him sharing the same passion.

Stardust kissed their body down to their thighs and spreaded their while maintaining eye contact, he kissed their inner thigh slowly making his way to their member and gently licking and sucking them off. Cream Uni moaned tightly gripping on the bed sheets "auhhh..s-star..~" they panted and groaned letting Stardust do whatever he pleases to their body. Stardust slowly made his way down to their hole sticking his tongue inside them to lube them up. He thrusted his tongue inside them deeply making them moan and arch their back sending tingles through their body.

Cream Uni teared up in pleasure with their moaning making Stardust have butterflies, he gripped on their thighs still having his tongue explore their insides. Stardust pulled back with a wet trail coming from his tongue, he then pressed himself against them still having a grip on their thighs. His wings bushed up behind his back getting them out the way so he could fuck them with no distractions.

Stardust looked them in their eyes and positioned his c0ck near their hole, he then stroked their hair and kissed their cheek "Ready?.." he said in a deep soft voice. "Yeah..I'm ready.." Cream uni said as they held onto his shoulders, Stardust slowly put the tip in watching them moan and shiver. Stardust slowly and gently started thrusting putting a few inches in per thrust. He wasn't trying to tease, he was just trying to enjoy the moment, their body, their sounds...they were so pretty..

Cream Uni hid their face as Stardust got deeper inside of them, Stardust moved their hands and stroked their cheek "No..Don't hide your face..I wanna see you.." he said in a gentle voice as he began to pound them into the sheets. "a-ahhh...uwaaa..~..mmph..~..Star!~.." they moaned having tears rolling down their cheeks and their tongue out with their eyes rolling a bit. Stardust panted and kept his pace, their reaction turned him on even more, his rut was already gone he just wanted to continue to share a moment of passion with his future partner. "hahh..mmm..~" he started breathing heavier as he kept getting closer and closer.

Cream Uni leaned their head back as they came on his chest "Ahhh!~ Ahh..~mmmm~" they whimpered as Stardust kept thrusting, he felt close too and he picked up his pace as his breathing increased. Stardust felt a knot forming in his stomach and he kissed them as he came inside of them. Cream Uni muffledly moaned in between the kiss as they sloppily slipped their tongue in his mouth, Stardust moaned himself trying to maintain a kiss and the overwhelming feeling of cumming.

They both let out a long sigh and Stardust started thrusting again after a few minutes, Cream Uni moaned and their body tensed up as he continued to fuck them roughly. Stardust turned them over and grabbed their waist and aggressively  kept going at the same pace. Cream Uni just took him enjoying every second, every thrust, they loved him so much. 

Stardust came again and his wings expanded as he grew more sensitive. Cream Uni laid him down letting their hair out of the ponytail and penetrated themself on him. Stardust threw his head back moaning and trembling still being hella sensitive. Stardust whimpered with his partner still riding him, Cream Uni held onto his wings for balance. "Fuck!~...A-ahh~....F-fuck..yes~.." Stardust moaned loudly and immediately came again, Cream Uni took a mental note that his wings were sensitive and fucked themself on his c0ck a bit longer before cumming.

They were both out of breath and sweaty, Cream Uni stroked their hair out their face and laid on his chest panting. Stardust narrowly opened his eyes and peered out the window, he looked at the stars for a while as he was holding his partner. Cream Uni fell asleep peacefully after being fucked mostly all night. Stardust smiled and their head and closed his eyes.