Millennial x Longan (smut)

heyyyyy...so like i wasn't posting bc like...WRITER'S BLOCK........ok enjoy

contains: smut,obviously.

r by:  Sqpp_13

(short bc i couldn't make up a plot)

Millennial sat at the edge of a creak watching the water flow past him, consistently putting his hand in the water feeling the warmth against his fingers. He narrowly opened his eyes as he sensed a disturbance in the forest, he sighed grabbing his staff and going to check on is naturally environment. millennial searched the forest and it seemed to be fine maybe he was just overthinking things until he saw a strange stone that looked like a terrified animal.."Strange..I don't remember that being there...." he mumbled to himself as he began sighting more of them in a trail.

He finally reached the end of the trail of people and animals that were turned to stone and saw the most beautiful creature he had ever seen although, they were terrorizing animals and weaker things. "Excuse me! please leave that poor creature alone." he demanded at the creature hoping they wouldn't fight him or get defensive against him but they did...

"Who do you think you're messing with mortal!?" They replied getting closer to him, it seemed to be a dragon of some sort. millennial locked eyes with them and sighed "What's your name?" he asked in a calm manner trying not to seem like a threat. "Longan..and yours?" They said getting closer and closer. "Millennial, I protect forests like these..and I couldn't help but notice you were disturbing it..so if you could plea-" "I can kill you right now, don't you dare demand me mortal..." They growled as they got inches away from his face. Millennial chuckled "I am far from mortal, I age along with the trees!" he said smiling, Longan blinked then sighed "So if I turn you to stone, it wont work?" they asked seeming to be defeated. Millennial chuckled "It wouldn't kill me per say, I'd just be turned to stone and wouldn't die and I would eventually be able to escape" he admitted.

Longan felt a sense of defeat and growled as the eyes around them squinted at him, they didn't want to give up just yet. Millennial confirmed his peace and that he didn't mean any harm to them. " why aren't you drawing a blade? aren't you scared. I can still hurt you." Logan said in a hoarse tone as they threatened him with the eyes readying themselves to turn him to stone. Millennial chuckled "It won't kill me though, I'm sure a pretty thing like you means no harm haha.." he said smiling at them. Longan got offended for a second but then relaxed, maybe instead of overthroning him, maybe they can become his partner and take over the forest with him. what am I thinking..Longan thought to themselves still wondering what to do with him. (IDK THE LORE SO I'M MAKING UP SHIT we just finna call it a au or sum shit)

Longan sighed again and sat down "I will stop pestering your forest Millennial, Its just everyone here is so...weak." They said sounding extremely judgmental. Millennial smiled and rested his head on his palm "That's the point, everyone here is supposed  to be at peace.." he said smiling and admiring Longan's beauty, even though they tried destroying the innocent creatures of the forest they were respectfully pretty.

Millennial sat up and leaned closer to them "Tell me more about yourself Longan! what brings you to this forest?" he asked genuinely curious about this creature. Longan tapped their long pointy tails on a tree and looked at him with their slim eyes "I came here to overthrone you." they admitted without a filter or any hesitation within those words. Millennial chuckled "Oh? Is that still your objective?" he asked very doubtful that they would be able to do such a thing. Longan thought for a moment "I see how much you care for the forest, and by the way you have been looking at me I clearly have a challenge on my hands.." a hint of blush formed on their face as they explained the last part.

Millennial smiled getting closer to them "Oh is there anything I can do to stop you from doing so?.." his voice lowered as they were centimeters away from their face clearly having devious intentions. longan narrowed their eyes and smirked "You can either spare with me..." "or what else?...please tell me I'm desperate to protect my forest" his voice was low and flirtatious, he knew what they wanted but he wanted to hear it come out their mouth.