v. nightingale

GREEK TRAGEDY ::  v

GREEK TRAGEDY
::  v. | nightingale

After another big win of a raven's game, Dan Scott decided he would throw a party in honor of it. Though it wasn't till the weekend, Ryland already knew she was going to be dragged to it by Ashely. She hates anything related to the Scotts, other than Lucas and Keith. She didn't even understand why people were going to this thing in the first place, other than the reason that it's about the game but it's obviously the more obvious.

More on the nose though, just like Lucas, she wasn't that happy that Haley started hanging out with Nathan. Ever since everyone finding out about Peyton and Nathan breaking up again, he's had the need to tether to someone. Ryland thought that he had ulterior motive because Haley is best friends with Lucas. Just going to the core of the drama was just going to fuel what's already there.

"You are so not wearing this on Saturday." Ashely came up from behind, approaching Ryland who was on her way to lunch.

She was fairly amused, "Guess that means I'm going."

"You have no excuses." Ashely's hair flipped over her shoulder as she and Ryland walked out the double doors to the outside lunch court.

The two teens sat with Haley, Lucas, Chad, Alexa, and Jay. It was their fun group of a crazy bunch. They all began talking about dan's party and who were going, along with who weren't. Jay, Alexa, and Haley were three who weren't going. One, they didn't care for Dan Scott and two, what was the point? Ryland didn't understand it either and she wasn't shy to sharing her thoughts either.

"Yeah. I don't know if I want to go ash. . " Ryland trailed off, not wanting to sound a little bit rude.

"Ok, Dan isn't the best but all our friends are going to be there." Ashely tried to persuade Ryland.

"You mean all your friends." Ryland gestured towards everyone at the table, "All my friends are here."

"Please don't fight me on this." Ashely sighed.

Chad lightly chuckled, "Are y'all really fighting over Dan Scott?"

Ashely passed her brother a disgusting look, "Ew." The blonde stood up from the table, "Got to go meet Brooke and Peyton. Just please think about it, Ryland." She lastly mentioned before heading off back into the building.

Ryland wasn't sure of why it was so important that she came with Ashely. She couldn't figure it out. As far as she knew, Chad was going and Lucas. Unless there was this huge thing going down, there wasn't an exact reason why she should go if she didn't want to. But since Ashly was giving her no other choice, she might as well do something with her Saturday night.