xx. unintentional

GREEK TRAGEDY ::  xx

GREEK TRAGEDY
:: xx. | unintentional

It was the day before the dance and everyone was at Nathan's beach house for the before dance party. Tensions were high as well as the awkwardness considering all the drama that's been happening.

Ryland sat in the kitchen, drinking a cup of water. She was serious when she said she would never drink again after the last party. As she swallowed the water, her eyes followed Ashely and Jake who were walking through the kitchen, all buddy buddy with each other. She was a bit upset, sure, but she understood Ashely's motives.

She chugged the rest of her water before hopping off the counter with the plastic cup still in hand.

Once she was back on her feet, a guy with a wine bottle approached her.

"Let me top that off for ya." He began pouring the liquid in her cup before she could protest or say anything.

"Great."

"What?" He shrugged.

Ryland annoyingly sighed, "This was water, dumbass."

"Oh. My bad." He stuck out his free hand, "I could take it and you could get another cup?" Ryland just rolled her eyes and began on her way with him following behind, "Hey, im sorry! I didn't know!"

He chased after her, trying to get her attention for merely two reasons.

One, Ryland was now single ——— on the market.

Two, Johnny wanted a date to the dance and he always thought Ryland was cute.

As they passed by the staircase, Ashely was drunkly walking up the steps. She was attached to the rail as she went up, preventing herself from tumbling down with a plastic cup in hand.

Once she reached the top of the steps, she walked the hall ——— only a few steps before spotting Brooke was who leaned back against the wall while sitting on the floor. Ashely joined her, plopping down right next to her.

The blonde brought the cup to her lips, "I'm drunk." She calmly spoke, chugging the rest of the alcohol that was left in the cup.

The burnette turned her focus to Ashely, "Me too. But im also horny."

Ashely's head then turned in Brooke's direction, the two just staring at each other for a moment before rushing to the their feet. They both then went into the nearest room and locked the door behind them.