12 | Latte ~ NSFW

The second you step inside Kuroo's room, you grab onto the collar of his shirt and pull him down til his lips are on yours

The second you step inside Kuroo's room, you grab onto the collar of his shirt and pull him down til his lips are on yours. He has his hands all over you, half guiding you as you walk backward in the direction of his bed. And when your backside finally finds it, he bends down and picks you up, sitting you on the edge of his bed.

In a matter of seconds, your shirt lands on the floor, followed by his. Again, you grab onto him, bringing his warm body against yours. You slide your hands around his back, trailing your nails down the side as light goosebumps follow in your wake.

"God, I want to fuck you so bad," he whispers in your ear as he kisses the side of your neck.

You smile to yourself as you tease your hand over the waistband of his pants. "Me too," you mumble into his skin, breathily. "I'm all yours."

Kuroo pushes you down on the bed and kisses his way down your bare skin until he reaches your pants. Impatiently, he pulls them straight down, along with your panties, and leaves them carelessly on the ground beside him.

As his hands make their way back up your sides, nearing your breasts, you close your eyes and hum softly as you relax into his touch.

Kuroo then flips you over onto your back and undoes your bra. You toss it to the side of the bed while he removes the rest of his own clothes.

While you put your knees on the bed, Kuroo leans down on his and grabs your ass, spreading you apart to get a better look at how you're already dripping wet.

"Fuck," you mutter quietly before pushing his face right into your ass and reminding himself of the way you taste.

You hum to yourself as he somehow works miracles with his tongue, even adding his finger in the mix to drive you wild. You whimper out his name, unable to control how your lower half pushes against him.

When he pulls away, gentle kisses follow up your ass, along with his hands until he stands back up. Your whole body lights on fire as he drags his nails back down before grabbing at your thighs and dragging you toward him, your ass rubbing against his erection.

"Don't move," he tells you softly. And so you do as he says, trying your best to wait patiently as you chew the inside of your cheek.

Thankfully, it doesn't take Kuroo too long to come back with a condom on and gently push himself into you. You grip down against his sheets and arch your back down low. A huge pressure feels released from your shoulders as he fully sheaths himself.

But being gentle doesn't last too long. Unintentionally, Kuroo finds a spot within you that has your eyes tearing up. And when he notices how you moan just a bit deeper and grip harder at his sheets, he continues to hit the same spot over and over. No matter how much you whine, he keeps you in place and forces you still.

Kuroo bends down low, kissing the nape of your neck and licking your ear without showing the smallest sign of slowing up.

"Kuroo," you whimper, eyes nearly rolling into the back of your head. "God, you fuck me so good."

"Keep the praises coming," he smirks as he flips your leg over which in turn has you facing up at him. "Tell me how much you love when I fuck you."

"Don't be cocky, it doesn't suit you," you scoff as you pick your legs up and wrap your feet around the back of his neck, helping him bend you in half as he leans closer to your ears.

"Doesn't it?"

As you can feel his smirk on your cheek, you reach your hand up to his hair and pull him toward your lips. Even now. Even as you're kissing him with as much fervor as ever, he still doesn't show any kind of fatigue. He continues with his same ruthless pace. Fucking you in that same spot that has you seeing stars. Tears slide down the side of your face. Ruining the small bit of mascara you had been wearing.

Kuroo leans back up, fixing the position of your hips to fit squarely against his. And once he's got you in the exact spot he wants, he travels his hand to your core, rubbing circles around your soaked clit.

"Shit," you breathe as you grind down against his hips. You can feel yourself clench around him, reaching your end with how much you can take. A string of curses flood from your lips as your legs shake around his neck.

Kuroo groans, huffing against your skin before finally slowing his pace, catching his breath while still staying inside.

"Fuck, I'm so glad you agreed to come over," he chuckles as your chest heaves beneath him.

"Can't say I'm regretting it," you smile back.

"Did I tire you out?" he then asks, laughing quietly as he observes you closely.

"A little," you grin, "but I could go for more if you're up for it."

"Are you asking me for round two?" he smirks. "Don't say that unless you mean it."

"Of course I mean it," you hum as you reach your hand around the back of his neck and up into his dark hair. "You fuck me so good."

"Well how could I say no to that?" he replies before giving in and kissing you for the thousandth time since you stepped foot in his room.

You smile to yourself at his answer just as his tongue finds yours. And Kuroo's the only thing that occupies your mind. Not anything, or anyone, else.

An escape is what he told you it'd be.

And that's all it is.

Or at least, that's what your head is telling you.

But only time will tell what the future has in store for you.