29 | Maple - NSFW

As the snow continues to fall harder by the second, you keep warm with Bokuto at your side

As the snow continues to fall harder by the second, you keep warm with Bokuto at your side. You had just finished your food before putting on a movie that neither of you were about to watch. Instead, you had made the mistake of turning to look at Bokuto in his big eyes. The same ones that then quickly look down at your lips.

"How was the food?" he asks, already knowing your answer.

"Good," you smirk, wondering where he's going with this. "And yours."

"Good," he hums. "But I could still go for some dessert."

"Oh really?" you chuckle softly as you slide your leg over his lap and sit on top of him. "I thought you wanted to watch your movie."

"Eh, seen it before. I'd rather look at you," he whispers as he slides his hand up and down your sides.

You then lean closer to him and kiss him softly. You can feel his fingers reach underneath the top of your uniform and slowly work their way up to your bra.

Once he's got it unclipped, you pull away from the kiss with a soft tug on his bottom lip. You quickly pull off the top half of your uniform, followed by your bra, while Bokuto does the same.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Bokuto hums as he reaches his hands up your front and cups your breasts. You hum in response as he sits up and starts kissing your chest.

With your hand reaching up to grab onto his soft hair, he works his way down to your breasts, spending an equal amount of time between licking and sucking on the pair.

You grind down against his lap as your desire starts to take over your mind. Your free hand traces up and down his side until coming to a rest on the waistband of his pants.

Then, in one quick motion, Bokuto flips you underneath him. He reaches for the top of your skirt and tugs them off along with your panties. And when it's all discarded, once he's got you fully on display, he kisses you. First on your lips until he breaks away and kisses your neck. You bite your lip as you feel his hands run down the sides of your body.

And then he continues to make his way down your body with a trail of kisses that leaves your blood burning.

When he reaches your stomach, his hands trail down to your legs. He slowly spreads them apart and makes his way between them. You can feel your hands grip tightly onto his hair, mindlessly, as he breathes right over your core. Teasing you. Tempting you with the idea of him devouring you until your whole body shakes. And then he kisses you. Softly. Right on your clit before sliding his tongue up the inside of one of your thighs.

"Fuck," you moan as he continues to tease you. "You're such a tease."

You can hear Bokuto chuckle to himself before peering up at you. He wanted to see the look on your face, eyebrows knitting together as you're about to lose your sanity. "Don't worry, Y/N," he hums.

"Please, Ko," you continue to beg as you rotate your hips, looking to seek your own pleasure. "I fucking need you."

You can feel the smirk on his lips as he dives down between your legs. The moment his lips touch your clit, your brain starts to spin. You moan carelessly as he tastes you, sliding his hot tongue up and down where you need him most.

Your fingernails dig deep into his hair as he continues to taste you, swirling his tongue around your clit as you push your hips up against him despite his hand gripping your side and holding you carefully in place.

As two long fingers push their way inside of you, slipping in so easily, you feel a knot start to form within you. You bite down hard on the inside of your cheek as his fingers pump into you, reaching a spot that has your legs shaking.

Despite his hold on your side, you begin to squirm beneath him. The pressure within you has built up so high your eyes begin to water. And even when your walls start to tighten around him, all he does is speed up his movements. His tongue stays firm on your swollen clit, tracing circles and patterns in ways that have you screaming his name.

When the band in you breaks, your back lifts off the couch and your mouth hangs open in a silent scream. You can feel your legs shake as your whole body finally gives in to him.

Once Bokuto pulls away, he peers up at you and watches as you catch your breath. "Are you alright?" he asks as he carefully lets go of his hold on you.

"Yeah," you whisper as he helps you sit up.

"Here, take my shirt. I'll be more comfortable," he smiles as he passes you what he had been previously wearing.

"Thanks," you reply. "No offense but the diner uniform isn't my favorite thing in the world."

"Noted," he chuckles. "Do you want the blanket, too? You look like you're going to fall asleep."

"Probably," you smile softly. "But can we stay here? I really don't want to get up."

"Yeah," he answers as he sits beside you on the couch. He helps you slide your arms into the shirt before pulling you close and letting the blanket drape over you.

"Go ahead and sleep, Y/N," he whispers to you as you lay your head against his shoulder. "I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise."