What Makes Them Dangerous: Yandere Giorno Giovanna

There are many, many things that make Giorno a dangerous yandere. From the personality traits he gets from his father to him being the leader of Italy's mafia, Giorno is set up to be a threat no matter what. Once Giorno has set his heart on making you his, there's not much you can do. If you run, he'll track you down and use his criminal ties to prevent you from leaving the country. You might evade him for a while, but you won't get far.

Is it a previous relationship that keeps you from him? He'll take care of that, too. Paying a shady pharmacist off to tamper with your lover's medication should do the trick. Or he could simply have them disappear. He's had lots of people that cross him disappear in the past. He's become an expert in that sort of thing over the years. And don't bother going to the police. He owns them too.

It's far easier to just give into his charm and let him lock you away to live in luxury for the rest of your life. It's not so bad. You have a whole island all to yourself. You won't be lonely either. Even if Giorno is working, Polnareff is there. Poor man may be stuck as a turtle, but he can still be there to listen to you if you want to talk. Trish and Mista will come by to check on you and hang out if you need that. Though, don't think that you'll be able to convince any of them to help you escape. Giorno has told them that it isn't safe for you anywhere else and they are nothing if not loyal to him. This goes double for any of the guards and staff at the villa that serves as your gilded cage. Not only are they loyal to Giorno, but they have a healthy fear of him as well. They know full well what will happen to them if they help you escape. They aren't risking it for you, no matter how much you beg, plead, threaten, or bargain.

With yandere Giorno after you, you're trapped with no chance of returning to your old way of life. But there's pesto shrimp and wine for supper! Or anything else that you want. Fine dining, jewelry, designer clothing, top notch electronics (heavily monitored and with limited range, of course) are at your fingertips. Just snap your fingers, and Giorno will have the whole world at your feet if you want that. So do you really want to leave?