Random Gemstone Themed Yandere Prompts with the Jobros

Warnings: Typical yandere horror stuff, abusive behavior, possible harm towards the reader, disturbing situations, good guys gone yandere, anti-comfort, and canon typical violence. Remember that you alone are responsible for what you choose to read.

---------

Speedwagon: Prompt 17 -- Unakite- does the yandere have a point of no return or will they eventually realize how dire the consequences of their actions?

As far as yanderes go, Robert is pretty tame. His point of no return would only happen if you were ever harmed in any way. His greatest fear is if you get hurt or worse. Having his greatest fear realized would unlock a side of good ol' Speedwagon that not even his closest friends have ever seen. Remember, he was a violent thug before he got involved with Jonathan and his quest to put an end to Dio. If anyone was ever dumb enough to put their hands on you he would revert back to his thuggish nature, only worse. It's not a side of him he ever wanted you to see, but he'll happily sacrifice his reputation if it means protecting you.

As far as realizing the consequences of his actions, he's pretty lucid. He knows that breaking into your home to watch over you as you slept is not only unsettling and inappropriate, but highly illegal. He knows that following you around to keep an eye on you is borderline stalkerish behavior. He doesn't care though. In his eyes, it's all perfectly justified. He's extra careful to make sure you never catch him in the act of doing these things, but rest assured that if you ever did he wouldn't bother lying to you. He'd come right out and tell you exactly why he was doing it.

"I don't mean to be overstepping any boundaries, but the world's gettin' a lot more dangerous lately. More so than usual. Someone's gotta look out for you in these dark times and I figure that someone may as well be ol' Speedwagon."

You'll find it difficult to look into those big, sad, brown eyes and find any fault with him. Speedwagon a stalker? Absurd! Because of this mindset that you have about him, he'll never really experience any consequences. You'll just have him walk alongside you instead of trailing behind you in the shadows.

Caesar: Prompt 9 -- Diamond- what does the yandere want from their ideal darling?

With Caesar it's all about romance. He's no stranger to having ladies swooning over his words and actions, but just once he'd like to have someone make the first move or at least offer him something in the way of a challenge. He occasionally finds himself bored when he's the one doing all the wooing. He flirts and flirts, but nobody ever seems to flirt back. More than even that, he'd like it if his darling didn't just turn into a blushing mess the moment he put on the charm. Make him work for it!

If he finds you attractive, he'll flirt the moment he lays eyes on you (though it's mostly to annoy Joseph... at first). Maybe he goes for the traditional kiss on the back of the hand and instead of just standing there looking up at him all smitten and red-faced, you grab him by the wrist and yank him close.

"Nuts to that old fashioned stuff! If you're gonna kiss me, then just kiss me!" you say.

And then maybe you pull him in for a kiss right on the lips. If you do something bold like that, you'll completely throw him for a loop. He'll stand there, feeling like his face is in flames and his heart is going to beat out of his chest. That brazen action of yours may have been the very thing that caused his yandere side to come bubbling up to the surface. You can't just... you can't just do that and walk away from him! You just can't! You better expect him to pursue you now. As far as Caesar is concerned, you and him are practically engaged, so you may as well get used to him being around.

Kakyoin: Prompt 14 -- Moonstone- are there things that the yandere will hide from darling at all costs?

Noriaki definitely has a dark side. We've seen just how bad it can get with his first introduction while he was under the influence of one of DIO's flesh buds. Even when he is his normal self, Noriaki has a vindictive and violent side. It's this part of him that he doesn't want you to see. Ever. He wants you to view him as the polite, somewhat shy boy who always manages to make you swoon without even trying. He wants you to love him, not fear him.