Episode 5 - Sky City... Also Who is The Founder?

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Jesse and I stood together, wondering how we're gonna find the Inn. "So... How are we gonna find this Inn?" Jesse asked, like he had read my mind.

"How about we ask around?" I suggested.

Jesse nodded in agreement. "Good idea, C,"

We walked across a small bridge that was above water before we got to a large garden, seemingly being guarded.

The guard turned to us. "Don't step on the grass, please," he said.

Jesse glanced down into the garden. After a few seconds, he looked back over to the guard. "... Okay," he replied.

The guard looks at us apologetically. "Sorry, I just take my job very seriously because it is, in fact, serious business. Not many people get the honor of the tree, but, heh..." he apologized.

"Wow, this garden must be special to get its own guard... What's the deal?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"This dirt here is precious... This garden feeds almost everybody in town. If even one block were to drop over the edge... Hoo. Catastrophe," the guard explain before he turned his attention back to the garden.

"Okay, so resources like dirt are precious to these people. Got it," I connected as the two of us walked away from the garden.

"But they have the Eversource which, according to Ivor, makes unlimited resources. Why not have multiple gardens that grow food?" Jesse questioned/pointed out.

"Guess we'll know when we find the Eversource," I said.

We walked over to two people, who were discussing something. "... Can't believe they just built their way right into town!" the women whispered as we came up to them.

"I know! I've never seen anything like it!" the guy we spoke to at the bridge agreed.

"Uh, hello?" Jesse greeted, causing the two to jump in shock, turning to look at us.

"OH! Oh, my! Hello again!" the guy greeted back, nervously.

"Can we, uh, do anything for you both?" the women questioned us.

"Actually, yeah! Can you two point us in the direction of the Inn?" I requested, putting my hands together.

The man glanced at his friend. "They must be looking for Milo," he whispered, causing the women to shush him. "I mean, no! We don't know any Milo!" he added, glancing to his right.

Jesse and I exchanged a look at each other before looking back at the two. "Really. Because it sure SOUNDS like you know him," Jesse commented, narrowing his eyes.

The man rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, okay, we know OF him. If you really want to find him-"

"He's the kind of messy-looking guy," the woman cut him off.

"Suspenders always falling down," the man continued.

"So messy!" the woman finished.

"Thanks... I guess," I thanked, awkwardly.

Jesse glanced at me quickly. "So, you guys seem like you might have the scoop... What's up with the Eversource?" he asked.

The two people looked at each other for a few seconds before looking back at us. "Well, um, it's in the palace," the man said, but they didn't say anymore.

"Okay... Well, we'll just leave you guys alone. Thank you for the information. Have a nice day," I thanked them before Jesse and I went to walk away.

"Please stop building. It scares me,"