Episode 5 Final - The New Era Of Sky City

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

We rush out of the palace to see Sky City covered with mobs. The place had been destroyed so much, with the garden being gone and replaced with a giant waterfall.

"Oh my God... I didn't think it was that bad..." I muttered, looking around in shock and despair.

"Jesse! Crystal!"

We looked over and saw Petra and Ivor holding their swords, keeping guard of Maya and Gill, who were on their knees with their hands behind their heads.

Jesse made Aiden kneel down next to his friends. "And stay there!" Ivor said, glaring at Aiden.

The Ghasts kept flying around the city, with one coming to where some people are and shooting a fire charge at them, causing some of the citizens to go flying while others ran away.

Then the Founder leaped across the sky, slicing the Ghast with her dual swords, killing it. She landed on the ground, putting her swords away. The Founder ran over to us. "Reginald! Jesse! You've retrieved the Eversource!" she said.

Reginald stepped forward, holding the Eversource in his arms.

The Founder started helping a few people up when she noticed me. "Crystal, it is good to see that your alright," she stated.

I smiled. "Thanks, Miss Founder," I thanked.

"Everyone, stay together,"

We looked over and saw Milo and his friends running over to us while Ghasts kept destroying the place. "Jesse! There you are!" he cried with relief.

"Jesse, this situation is getting out of hand. We simply can't stop all the monsters and protect my people. The longer we stay here, the more danger my people will be in!" the Founder explained.

"We need to find an escape route!" I concluded as Jesse ran over to the giant flow of water.

"The waterfalls! The waterfalls can take us to safety!" Jesse informed the people.

The guy we meet when we first arrived glanced at him in disbelief. "What?! Are you crazy? The waterfalls will just take us into the Void," he pointed out.

"We'll die if we fall down there!" someone agreed.

"The Void won't kill you! There's land down there!" Jesse tried to convince them before he ran to the front of the flow of water, with the Founder and I following after him. "Everyone just watch me and follow my lead, okay?"

He walked forward and hopped in, the water taking Jesse down toward the edge. I looked around and saw some people watching Jesse with fear in their eyes.

Milo looked around, stepping forward. "Jesse and his friends have done nothing but help us so far! I will show you just how much I believe in his word!" Milo announced before jumping into the water as well.

I smiled, taking a step back. "Whoga-Booga!" I shouted, jumping into the water.

As I caught up to Jesse, everyone else started slowly but surely making their way into the water.

Jesse grabbed my hand as we neared the edge. We fell down the waterfall while Jesse screamed, leaving behind Sky City for good.

~~~~~~

Soon, after falling for a bit, we landed in some water on the land below. The two of us swam to the edge, getting out of the water.

We heard people screaming, causing us to look back and see Milo, the Founder, Reginald, and a few citizens land in the water.