Episode 5 - Mission To Stop Aiden

~JESSE P.O.V

The Founder and I continued to scream as we fell deeper and deeper into the void.

We were going to die!

Lukas is properly already dead and my sister is in the hands of that asshole!

Excuse my language.

Our screams died down when we realized we were going to be falling for a while longer.

The Founder looked up and glared at me. "This is all your fault!" she shouted, causing my eyes to widen. "Well Jesse, thanks to you, we get to see what really happens when you fall off the islands,"

I glared back at her. "Hey, you can't pin this on me. This is your fault!" I yelled back at her.

"Are you serious?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm serious! Trusting the Blaze Rods? Hiding the Eversource? I didn't do any of that!" I yelled at her.

"Hm. I can't decide whether I want our death," The Founder started to rant as I looked down. I thought I saw a glimpse of land, causing my eyes to widen. "To be painless for my sake, or excruciating for yours!"

We passed through some clouds and once they cleared, we spotted land below us. A huge grin appeared on my face. "Land!" I cried.

"... Impossible. That's impossible. Jesse?" The Founder cried, wondering about the land below and where we should land.

"There!" I shouted, pointing to a lake that was close to us below.

"Can we get to it in time?" The Founder asked.

"It's gonna be close!" I said as we got closer to the ground.

We guided our bodies towards the lake, avoiding the falling lava (thanks Ivor), and we were now over the top of it.

We screamed as we fell into the water, resurfacing. "Ha!" I cheered as I looked around, spotting the sheep alive as well.

But was Lukas okay?

The two of us swam towards the shore to get out of the water. 

"Jesse! Holy crap, you're down here too?!"

I stopped swimming to look up, seeing Lukas alive and okay, holding his arm. "Lukas! You've made it!" I smiled.

The Founder got out on her while Lukas walked over and helped me up. "Yep. Only slightly worse for wear!" he groaned, going to hold his arm again. "Agh! Gotta say, Aiden's tougher than I remember. Got me really good,"

"Lukas, I'm really sorry neither C nor I went to try and help you up there. I only had a few seconds, everything was happening so fast..." I apologized.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Aiden was... Stronger than I was expecting. It was good of you and Crystal to try and save the Founder," Lukas reassured, reminding me of the situation.

"Shoot! Crystal's still up there with that sicko!" I cursed, causing Lukas' eyes to widen before glaring at the ground.

"Apple Cider..." he mumbled, cursing in Crystal's style. "I don't regret you or Crystal going to help the Founder... I'm just worried about what Aiden's doing to her,"

"Yeah..." I agreed.

Lukas turned to look over at the Founder. "Uh, speaking of whom... Is she okay? She's just sort of... Staring..." he commented.

I glanced over and noticed she was staring at the scenery around us. "Er, lemme ask. Founder? Miss Founder?" I called but the Founder didn't answer as she walked up to a tree.