15

Vote and comment 😘

I didn't want the night to end like this... we had such a nice date... then an argument but now that we're talking more about our feelings and our past I was intrigued.

"You know... you looked up Kya but you've never showed me Taylor" I reminded her.

At this point we were sitting on my bed sharing the bottle of wine.

I gave the bottle to Destiny then stood up taking off my clothes from our date.

Destiny laughed "wow.. I didn't even notice.. I don't think I deleted all the pictures" she said scrolling through her phone.

I sat back down beside her in my panties

She scrolled for a while then bit her lip.

"Okay... so my pictures of her are gone... but I do have a flick or two"

I gasped. "You have a video of you and Taylor fucking just on your phone?" I gave her a look. At first I was surprised but then I was kinda irritated.. like.. why would she keep that?

She giggled "wild nights. I didn't realize I had them, I swear" Destiny giggled more at my reaction. "You know how far down I had to scroll  to these?"

I wasn't gonna press it.. I get it she's was with Taylor for like 3 years and the girl has no storage because of her 8,000 pic and video gallery

I smirked a little "let me see"

I wasn't prepared to get so turned on so fast. Taylor is.... sexy. I'm not even into studs like that but...I see why Destiny wanted her. She's light skin and Tatted, she pushed her thick locs out of her face with one hand while she continued to grind into Destiny. Destiny was bent over ass up recording in a mirror across from the bed. She was moaning like crazy as Taylor pounded into her. Sheesh. Her stroke game looked real as fuck... and she definitely looked strong. She had on a black Nike sports bra and almost all the skin that was exposed was Tatted.

Sheesh, Destiny swiped to the next video and it was the same position from Taylor's point of view, Destiny's ass was bouncing and clapping as she did her thing.

I'm not gonna lie, watching was making me wet.

"Damn.. you barely saw her.. hold on, I can find something better."

"That's okay I-"

"Found one" Destiny said pulling up the video. Sure enough it was a very clear video of Taylor laying on the bed with a sports bra on. Destiny recorded her manicured hand sliding down Taylor's Tatted body until she reached her bare pussy. Oh my god.. I asked to see Taylor, I didn't know I would see her pussy.

"So that's Taylor." She said putting her phone down.

"And you're going to delete those right?"

"Only if you promise we can make our own" she smirked

I grabbed her face kissing her.

She giggled kissing me back. She got on top of me.

Her tongue was all in my mouth. I started feeling on her ass.

She pulled away and smirked. "That turned you on too?"

"I'd pay to watch" I giggled.

She laughed "Taylor would love to hear that"

"Enough about Taylor" I cooed unzipping her tight pink jacket. It was one of those super thin jackets that hug everything.. her titties were busting out of it and I was looking at them all night.