18

"Fuuuckkkk" Destiny moaned rolling her eyes back. I don't know why she thought I was the one to play with.. but she quickly learned.

"Stop running from it baby" I said grabbing her waist firmly holding her in place as I beat her pussy in with the strap.

She was really trying to play me so I had to show her.. you know it's good when you're begging for more, but running at the same time.

"Move that hand"

"Shitttttt b-baby fuckkk yesss!"

Since she had a whole attitude for it but then had the nerve to run from the strap, I made her ride it. She looked so good on top of me. Her caramel skin, and her pretty colored in tattoos, her pierced titties bounced as she rode the strap until she came.

When we finally stopped she was on hush.

We both cleaned ourselves up and got in bed and she tried to be all cute and cuddly.

"Nooo, don't switch up now" I teased

She laughed "you gave what I want. I'm in a good mood now"

"Mhm, you better be glad you're cute..  cause you were trippin.." I checked my phone "oh my god Destiny it's 2am and your flight leaves at 5:30"

We were both tired as hell the next morning when I dropped her off at the airport. At least I got to go home and go back to sleep. I don't know how she's gonna do it. My internal clock woke me up at 12 expecting Destiny to call for her break.

I pouted looking at my phone with no text from her.

Tiana: heyyy, let me know when you get there safely.

She was calling before I could put my phone back down.

"Hey babyyy" she sounded excited, happy. It made me smile.

"Heyyyy, how's Costa Rica?"

"Sunny and hot and beautiful!!"

"Aww I miss you already.. I woke up to talk for your break then I realized you weren't at work"

"Awww oh my godddd..." she laughed "shut up!.... not you baby. This bitch think she funny.... it's not my fault you don't got a man to be on the phone with" she joked with somebody.

I wanted to talk to her, but I quickly realized it wasn't a good time. Every time we would start a conversation somebody would interrupt.

"So I was like Nubs! Get down!" I said continuing my story.

"Girrlllllaa, pay attention to the pussy that pays you!" Destiny said interrupting my story. Then she sucked her teeth. "I gotta go baby... their being some cock blocking bitches!" She said loudly on purpose. "I'll call you later when I'm in the room."

I was happy to know she was out having fun. After knowing she was there and safe I easily fell back asleep. I was woken up by knocks around 4:30. I checked my peep hole and of course it was Nevaeh.. she's the only person who ever knocks at my door.

I answered sleepily.

She put two and two together when she saw me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry... I assumed you were awake.. couple of my friends are going out and I thought I'd invite you"

"It's fine, I had to get up anyway... and I can't, thank you for offering though, I have to work tonight"

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hard not to be nosey.. I found myself checking out Destiny's Insta on my break.