33

I was not ready.... The amount of press that found it's way to us was crazyy.

Destiny's live was all over... everywhere.. there wasn't a platform I could go on without hearing about Kya's toxic pussy.

It's funny.... But I'm not laughing. 

The whole thing is blowing up and it's just too much. I wasn't ready for all this attention.

When it rains it pours. Destiny said her piece and had the internet going crazy... and of course there was a response.

It was quiet for a while. Everybody was going on and on about what Destiny said, but we ain't hear a word from Kya or Jaylen.

But a few days later shit hit the fan.

Kya tagged both of us on Twitter.. oh god, another interview.

We were chilling cuddling on the couch before I had to go to work. Our phones dinged at the same time.

Destiny laughed "this bitch" she chuckled. Before I knew it she was screen sharing to the tv.

Kya was sitting with a webshow host looking all serious and dramatic... looking disgustingly beautiful.. hair was laid, face was beat, she looked exactly like I remembered her... looking at her and remembering everything she put me through made me feel sick. Sometimes I ask myself how can somebody so ugly heartless be so beautiful but then I remember so was Lucifer. I almost wanted to tell Destiny to take her off of my tv.

"First I want to start by thanking you... for finding the time to come on my show I know you're a busy person." The host started

"Yes, I'm a model, I'm a wife but before anything I'm a mother." Kya said, we rolled our eyes in unison.

Destiny grabbed the rolling tray rolling up.

"And you have fans.. people who've been around since the Bri incident."

She huffed "yes... some bitter bitch always has a problem with me... I just be minding my business but" she shrugged "I guess they just need something to talk about, a way to stay relevant."

"Right, right... so recently.. for viewers who aren't up to date. It's been some real drama... some real tea.. it started out with Jaylen calling out a rising RnB artist, that just happened to be your ex.. Tiana."

"Not even calling out. I wouldn't call it that" Kya spoke up. "The interviewer asked her about Tiana and she told her what she knew... that simple."

"I don't know though.. was it simple? Jaylen made some alarming claims"

" I mean... what's more alarming then actually living the experience. Everything Jaylen said was true. The girl is obsessive, possessive, and unpredictable.. honestly I could feel something was off about her when we first met but I didn't know what.. I ended up falling into her trap. I spent part of the relationship scared of her reaction if I tried to leave"

I clenched my jaw. The fact that she would come on here and paint this narrative was disgusting to me

She fell into my trap? Of what? Of me working and trying my best to make sure she could have everything she wanted and needed without lifting a finger? Of me actually caring about where my girlfriend is and what she's doing?

"Bitch pleasseee" Destiny said talking at the tv. " you're the fucking trap.. the bitch pops her pussy into a relationship then acts  like a nigga.. no job, no decorum, dirty as fuck.. ouu"

I just sat there quietly. Listening.

"I just find it funny" Kya took a breath.  "that when her possessive stalkerish ways are brought to light... her little pornstar girlfriend has shit to say about me like she was there."