36

Makes some noise y'all..... AHHHHHHHHH🦅🦅🦅 lol I'm finally posting a new chapter. I hope y'all enjoy!!! ❤️

We sat in the living room butt naked with the most beautiful view I've ever seen looking back at us. It was like the dark blue sky just faded into the water. The outside of the suites we're dimly lit up by tiki torches.

Even though we were butt naked we weren't worried about fucking.. it was peaceful..serene. I was on the hunt for an instrumental that fit my song. Destiny was listening to me sing over and over again testing beats to see if it fit. She was so cute, vibing to my voice, sometimes quietly singing along... I bet she thought I couldn't hear her... but I could, when she sings it makes me smile. She swearrsss she's not a good singer and tries not to sing around me.. but she's really not that bad.

She rolled over on the couch onto her back. She rested the back of her head on my stomach and started taking naked selfies while I sung. She's so fine, I could see her reflection through the screen, it was lowkey distracting... her caramel skin glowing in the lowly lit room. Her tattoos, her pretty pierced titties, her stomach look yummy too... I don't know how to explain it.

"You stopped singing" she said shifting the camera up to my face. Not me caught in 4K. I was definitely looking at her. I chuckled and she smirked.

"Look" she said adjusting against me, moving her braids to the side.

Her screen reflected us on the couch.. I'm in it from my neck down, my titties out, Destiny's head resting on my stomach, her pretty ass face, her titties .

Ouu... that was sexy. I don't know.. I'm use to taking cute couples pictures.. but I ain't never took them naked. My pussy got a little wet watching her take more pictures of us, our bodies... switching positions..I started playing with her titties... she started recording.

Shit definitely escalated, a few times I thought about putting the camera down... but I started touching her and it was addicting.. it didn't matter if she was recording, shit.. I kinda liked that.

She ended up recording me on top of her..sucking, licking her nipples.

I could tell she was horny as fuck.. but she put my hand on her pussy like she had to let me know.

I played with it for a second, swirled my fingers a few times then grabbed the phone from her hitting stop.

I threw it out the way, probably somewhere on the floor.

I laid on the couch ready to be blessed.

She got on top of me moving my legs how she wanted until our wet pussies met perfectly.

Oh my god... that shit felt angelic, I could've shed a tear. Her pussy just feels so perfect on top of mine. We were so wet she was able to glide and bump against me easily. Instrumentals still played on my phone wherever I threw it. It was like our moans were the adlibs they echoed against the walls of the suite.

"Mmmm fuckkkk.... Baby, babyy right there"

"Ahh ah ohhh shit" she moaned wetting me up more. Ouuu she so fine... like damn, this girl looks good as FUCK in everything. She was eating the braids up.

"Ouuuuu...yessss, yesss yes- come ride my face baby, come ride it" I moaned, I wanted to taste her so bad.... I also knew I couldn't take it for much longer, I was about to cum fast as fuck.