Chapter 1: Little Red

"Please stop it", said Edison as he struggled to get away from Bradley. Gasping for breath between the never ending punches. "Alright boys him tight", said Bradley with a devilish smile on his face. His two goons obeyed and grabbed Edison arms. "This is the tough life kid", said Bradley as he ran towards Edison," Deal with it!!!". He punched Edison square in the stomach causing him to throw blood. "Damn", whispered Red as he was close in an abandoned building near by watching from binoculars. Bradley pulled out a knife from his pocket. "Silence this fool", he commanded he goons. He passed the knife to one of them and he held it to Edison's throat. "HEY YOU!!", shouted Red. Bradley turn around and saw the little boy only 8 years old with a huge smirk on his face eyes of fire and a red scarf. Bradley laughed and thought, "He couldn't possibly be taking to me not a loser like him". Bradley turned around and just pretend like the boy didn't exist and went back to dealing with Ed. (Short for Edison) A rock flew at full speed and hit Bradley square in the back of the head. "WHAT THE-", his voice trailed off as he down the ally to see a note. "Ha looks like that little red scarfed prick ran off and left me a note", bloated Bradley. He went walked down the hallway and picked up the note. "Behind you", he said reading the note out loud. He turned to see one of his goons on the ground unconscious and Red punching his other goon in the face. "Wow that fat asshole really fell for it", said Red laughing as he knocked out the other guard and helped Edison up. "YOU LITTLE PRICK", shouted Bradley as he pulled a switch blade out of his pocket and ran towards them. "Oh no we're done for", whispered Edison as he began to shake from fear. "Run go into that building I'll follow you when I'm done with this guy", said Red pointing at Bradley who was still running towards them. "Be careful he will kill you if he gets the chance", said Edison as he was beginning to limp towards the door. "Don't worry. I have a feeling fat boy over there is going to realize he's out matched", said Red with a grin. Ed took on last look at this goofy crazy kid only 2 years older than him that just saved his life. He started limping faster and entered the abandoned building. "Poor kid", Red thought to him self. "He got beat up real bad but I feel even worse about fat boy. When I'm done with him I don't then he's going to even be able to limp", said Red with a smirk on his face. "Where did Edison go you little prick", said Bradley out of breath leaning against a wall glaring at Red. "Well took you long enough to get here", said Red cracking his knuckles and stretching, "I wouldn't be too worried about him. If I were you I would be more worried about where your going." "And where is that?", answered Bradley finally catching his breath. "The hospital.", said Red laughing. Then Bradley started laughing, "Like someone like you can put me in the hospital.", he answered. "Well your right you should be more concerned about me sending you to hell where you belong", said Red. Bradley stopped laughing and raised his knife. "Alright shrimp let's make this quick I wanna be back home before dinner.", said Bradley. Red busted out laughing,"Ahahahahha your too funny." He got into his fighting stance with he's arms up and fist clenched. "When will you realize that your out classed.", said Red with a straight face. "Well I did-" "ENOUGH talk", said Red interrupting Bradley. "I was going to say the the same thing shrimp.", said Bradley. They glared at each other planning how to take the other down. "Time to end this.", said Red. They both lunged at each other....
The Battle Has Begun!!