ONE - SORRY

- The author P.O.V -
- Tea-song high school -

"Yah, i heard that there's a family coming to the orphanage tomorrow, they want to adopt a teenager, are you going to the introducing meeting?" the long black haired girl with the bangs asked the brown haired one who was setting beside her.

"Not sure, but you should go" Kazuha answered as she started packing up her things inside her back bag.

"Tchah, yah, i'm closing 18 after a week and also i'm getting out of here tomorrow so technically i'm not a girl there anymore, plus i have a sister and she will take care of me from now on" Eunchae said counting her fingers.

"Yeah, right you have a family, you have a father and a sister" Kazuha said rolling her eyes.

"Yaah, i told you not to mention that guy in front of me!" Eunchae said to her friend with an annoyed face.

"Ohh, sorry i forgot, yah by the way, did you told him that you are going out tomorrow?" Concerned Zuha asked.

"No, i didn't, actually i don't wanna tell him, i don't want him to be in my life anymore, just if he stays away from me and my sister and my life will be perfect" Eunchae said rolling her eyes.

"But he is your father, and it's been a long time, maybe he wants to open a new page with you, maybe he now fell guilty and he wants to apology to you, don't you think!?" Kazuha asked with a concerned face.

"ounnei— you don't know him, you don't know what kind of person is he, 'cause if you do you would never such a thing, he is not the same person you think, all he cares about is money, why do you think he visited me all this time? I've been giving him money since seven months , and i'm not doing this anymore" Eunchae replied with kinda pissed tone.

"what? You've been giving him money? Yah are you crazy? Why would you do that?" Worried Kazuha asked again.

"That's what i'm saying, I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't want him in my life anymore, i've always had a father but i never had a dad" Eunchae said and she looked down her book for a while. "By the way, you should go to the parents meeting" she added changing the topic.

"Nah, i don't want to" Kazuha answered.

"Yah, Ounnei—!, what is wrong with you? You can't just run away from the meetings for the rest of your life, you are getting out after two months, what are you gonna do then? Have you thought about where you're going to stay? or what are you gonna do?" Eunchae asked Kazuha putting her hand on her friend's shoulder with a concerned look.

"I don't know, i never thought about that, actually i don't want to think about that, i refuse to believe that i'm alone, it's different in the orphanage, everyone is lonely so we treat each other as family but what about the outside world? For them i'm nothing but a pathetic orphan girl" Kazuha said with a sad face.

"You're not alone, you have me, you have kura ounnei, and you have Sunghoon oppa" Eunchae said smirking with the last sentence, she knows that her friend is going through alot but all she can do right now is joke around to make her feel better.

"Don't even, i don't wanna talk about that asshole anymore, i would rather be alone then with him again" Zuha said rolling her eyes.