TWENTY TWO - GUESS

- author POV-

The black haired girl went out the bathroom, taking a quick shower After coming back from school. She sat in front of the mirror brushing her wet black hair, she then turned towards the door when she eard someone knocking, She stood up and opened it to see Maya ( the maid ) standing there holding a big black box." This Package is for you ms " The maid said handing her the box. " For me ? " Eunchea asked taking the box .

" Do you know what is this ? " Eunchea asked looking at Maya after she was looking at the box , and Maya just shacked her head as a sign of disagreeing ." No , but it's probably a dress , there's a dresses brand name here " Maya answered.
" What is this ? I didn't order anything " Eunchea asked herself while looking at the box with a confused look." Anyways , thanks " She thanked Maya and she walked away , the black haired girl closed the door again and sat on the side of the bed and opened it .

She took out a dress , the same white short dress she liked in the store yesterday, She held it and her eyes winded . " What is this ? Who the hell ordered this ? "She looked back at the box and saw a little paper with something written on it, She held it and raed it.

****

Just Because.....
Guess who...

Hint : someone
you hate (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

****

Her face went even more confused when she raed that . " Someone i hate ? Is it Woonhak oppa ? No why would he buy me a dress , how did he knew i liked this one though ? " She asked herself while thinking . " Whatever " She said standing up and change her clothes .

She fixed her hoodie then she opened the door and went downstairs, Her eyes winded with a bright smile when she saw her sister setting in the living room with Jea-na, Yunjin, Heeseung and chaewon

She fixed her hoodie then she opened the door and went downstairs, Her eyes winded with a bright smile when she saw her sister setting in the living room with Jea-na, Yunjin, Heeseung and chaewon. " Ounneii !!? " Eunchea called her ounnei as ran hugging her. " How have you been!? " Sakura asked . " Great, everything is fine " Eunchae answered with a smile." Good , tomorrow is the wedding and i'll go to Italy , will you be fine without me ? " Sakura asked with a concerned look . " Yeah , i was doing great without you all this time , i'll be fine also i have Zuha ounei , yunjin ounnei and the others " Eunchae answered .

" Okay , i have somethings to take care of now , i'll go home see you guys tomorrow " Sakura siad waving at everyone and walking towards the door. Eunchae waved back at her sister then she sat beside Yunjin. " I'm confused, should i do my hair a bun or a ponytail tomorrow? " Yunjin asked . " I think bun will look great on you " Eunchae answered and Yunjin smiled . " Cool, a bun then " Yunjin said . Eunchae looked down at her phone after it rang receiving a message. It was from an unknown number .Her face turned confused when she say that message , but before she can respond another message was in .

-Chat-

- time to study -
Seen

- it's not a stalker it's me Niki -
Seen

- bring your book -
Seen

- and come to my room -
Seen

-how the hell did you get my number ? -
Seen

- i have my ways -
Seen

- now hurry -
Seen

- end of chat -

She closed the phone then stood up and walked back to her room , she grabbed her book then she went to his room and knocked, She waited for a while and was about to knock again but she stopped when she reserved another message .

- chat -

-now hurry -
Seen

18 : 23

- it's opened -
Seen

- end of chat -

She raed the message then opened the door slowly and went in, he was setting on his desk Playing some video games on his computer wearing a headphones .

" NO , NO , HYOUNG , AHHH HYOUNG , I TOLD YOU TO GO LEFT !!!" Niki yelled after they lost the game

" NO , NO , HYOUNG , AHHH HYOUNG , I TOLD YOU TO GO LEFT !!!" Niki yelled after they lost the game . " YO , I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PLAY WITH YOU !!" Sunghoon yelled from the other side. " It'S NOT MY FAULT , THREE OF THEM ATTACKED ME AT ONCE !!"Jake replied yelling , Eunchae just cleared her throat grabbing his attention, Niki looked back at her and then back at the computer . " I gotta go , guys, let's have a round later " Niki said then he stopped the game and took off his headphones .

He turned facing her without saying anything making her feel uncomfortable ." What ? " She asked and he just smiled . " I have a question" He said . " What !? "She asked again crossing her arms this time . " Do you know what Mi Sol means ? " He asked. " No , you didn't tell me remember? "She replied." But you had the chance to Google it ,why didn't you do it ? " He asked again ." I just forgot about it " She answered a little nervous ." No , i'll tell you why , because you liked the guessing game "He said standing up and facing her with a crossed arms and a conferdent tone .

" What ? Not even close to be true" She replied ." Yes it is , i can see it on your face because if you don't like it you would've asked everyone about the dress by now " He said with a victory smile . " What dress? wait a minute , was that you ? " She asked after she realized ." Guess " He brought his fac a little closer to hers and winked ." Stop playing with me , why did you bought that ? " She said pushing him away a little then asked . " Just because___ " Niki replied looking at his hand ." Because what ? " She asked again and he looked at her . " Because i wanna see it on you " Niki said .

" And why is that ? " She added . " No reason, just because___ " He answered and she looked at him with a pissed look ." Stop saying that " She said . " What if i didn't? " He said and she rolled her eyes . " You know what ? Forget about it , let's study , i still have to do my skin care routine and my manicure " She said as she sat on the couch ." That's weird,i thought you hated this things " He said as he sat beside her . " didn't be silly, Every girl like this " She replied opening the book .

** To be
Continued**

Another update for my
beautiful readers🦋❤️✨