TWENTY FOUR - SIBLING

-Eunchae POV-

Me and the girls went in the room when the bride wait , we saw Sakura ounei setting on the couch wearing her long white dress , That moment i felt so proud, i don't know why but all of sudden my eyes went teary seeing her, We dreamed about this day so many times, seeing her in a wedding dress just made me go emotional, She looks so pretty , like an angel , i know i already promised her not to cry but i can help it .

" Ohh___ you're gere guys? Waah you look gorgeous all of you " Sakura said looking at us with a smile , she look so happy and as long as she is happy i'm happy to, I was looking at her up and down not believing what i'm seeing, she is the pretties...

" Ohh___ you're gere guys? Waah you look gorgeous all of you " Sakura said looking at us with a smile , she look so happy and as long as she is happy i'm happy to, I was looking at her up and down not believing what i'm seeing, she is the prettiest bride i have ever seen . " Yeah are you crying ? Why are you crying ? " She said as he face turned from a smiley to a concerned one when she looked at me , then i realized that my tears were already falling down on my cheeks. " Yah , you promised me no crying , stop , pleas stop , i'll cry too " Sakura ounnei said as she walked closer to me shaking her hand in front of her eyes trying not to cry, I just hugged her so tight still crying , i just can't stop my tears .

-Author POV-

" ounei— You look so pretty " Eunchae said braking the hug looking at her sister." Yah ,stop crying, you'll ruin your make up " Sakura said wiping the tears off Eunchae's face with her thumb . " Today in only for fun , no crying no bad fellings , okay ? " Kura said as her sister nodded with a smile . " You look so pretty Kura—yah" Jea-na said . " Thanks, you girls look gorgeous too " Sakura complemented and they all smiled, They all turned back at the door the just opened a little , Niki brought only his head in , in kina a cute way .

" Yo, guys it's starting and___ OH MY GOD " He added while pointing out the door with his thumb and his words was cut off by him when his eyes turned to Sakura putting his hand on his mouth with a surprised face as he kinda yelled . " DAMN__You look so pretty" He said pointing at Sakura, and everyone went shocked when suddenly a pillow was thrown on him so hard hitting his face . " OUCH__ "He said opening his eyes . " Get the hell out of here you dumb , you're not supposed to see her now " Chaewon yelled making everyone look back at her realizing she was the one who threw the pillow .

" Okay , chillax i'm going "He said getting out of the room closing the door behind him, But sooner then ever the door opened again , and before they see who was it Chaewon threw another pillow hitting the person . " I said , get ou___SHIT " Chaewon eyes winded when she realized that the person was Mr Kim ." OUCH___!!" Mr Kim yelled , they way he said it sounded familiar to them , maybe they just heard it three seconds ago . " How did yall knew that's his son ? " Ms Kim said crossing her arms looking at her husband with a so done look making everyone giggle accept of chaewo who just ran to him with a concerned and guilty look .

" Ohh my Goodness, uncle am so , so , so sorry i thought you were Niki " She apologized and he just tapped her shoulder with a smile . " Nevermind, it didn't hurt that bad anyways " He said , as the door opened again revealing Mr Lee and Ms Lee, They all came closer to the others . " Ohh my pretty princess, you grew up so fast " Mr lee said hugging Sakura so strong . " You are the prettiest bride i've ever seen , in my entire life " He said breaking the huge looking at Sakura up and down . " Don't believe him , he said that when we got married too and he'll probably say that when Yunjin get married too " Ms kim said making everyone giggle accept of Yunjin who's face turned from a smiley one to a shocked one . " Why are you talking about me now ? " Yunjin asked pouting a little with a pissed tone , and she looked hella cute making them laugh at her .

" Anyways let us go , let's leave Kura with her father a little " Ms Kim said and they all nodded ." Go ahead , i'll be there in a minute " Sakura said with a smile at Eunchae who still with a teary eyes . " And stop crying, you'll ruin your makeup " She added and her sister just nodded walking towards the door with the others .

- after a while-

Everyone was sitting there when Kura came in with her father , they all looked back at them and started clapping, After few seconds Ms Lee shaked Heesung's hand then kissed Sakura forehead then went away leaving the two facing each other

Everyone was sitting there when Kura came in with her father , they all looked back at them and started clapping, After few seconds Ms Lee shaked Heesung's hand then kissed Sakura forehead then went away leaving the two facing each other . " Mr Kim Heesung , do you take Ms Lee Sakura, to be your wife for all the days of life , in the bad and good , in the ups and downs , and in the good and the ugly ? "

" Yes i do , hundred time I DO "

Heesung said smiling at her and everyone started clapping some cheering for them

Heesung said smiling at her and everyone started clapping some cheering for them . " Ms Lee Sakura , do you take Mr Kim Heesung as your husband till the day hundred, in the good and bad , in the ups and downs , and in the good and ugly ? "

" Yes I do , A thousand times I DO " She answered with a Bright smile making everyone cheer even louder . " I might now annonce you a wife and a husband , you might kiss the bride " Heesung slowly came closer kissing her.

- Niki POV-

I was clapping , happy for my brother, Then for no reason i started looking around, Actually i was searching for Jay Hyoung, mom said he'll be her but he didn't arrive yet, looked around for a while but when i took a glance to my left side something cough my attention, Or to be specific someone .

Eunchae was sitting three seats away from me, She was smiling so bright but somehow crying in the same time, Her eyes were teary while putting her head on her mouth watching the two with a proud face, She looked so happy but why is she crying ?

* So___ that's the felling i've never experienced*

* Having a sibling__*

** To be
continued**