TWENTY FIVE - RUDE !

-Author POV-

Everyone was setting on the rounded table " Ounnei , the decorations are amazing, everything is perfect, good job" Chaewon complimented Mrs Kim making her shilly smile . "I didn't do all of this alone, Sakura helped me allot too, of course she's the bride" Mrs kim replied and they smiled ." Ohh right, we haven't taken any pictures, let's take one"Chaewon said after she remembered something and everyone nodded ." Sounds great " Jake agreed fixing his hair a little , and everyone started fixing theirs too .

" Yeah Eunchae—yah, i wanna go to the bathroom for a while you wanna come with me ? "Mrs kim asked with a smile and Eunchae fastly nodded ." Yeah sure , why not ? " Eunchae agreed and they both walked towards the bathroom ." Ounnei , what's wrong ? What are you looking for? " Kazuha asked with a confused look when she saw Chaewon searching for something in her purse. " I can't find my phone " Chaewon answered still looking down her bag ." Have any of you seen it ? "Chaewon added looking up at them . " Ohh it's in my car ,you left it there earlier " Niki answered taking a sip of his wine .

" you sure ? Ugh__ i have to go out now ? Shit "Chaewon complained facing a cry . " I'll go and get it for you if you want "Yunjin said and Chaewon looked at her . " Can you do that ? " Chaewon asked with a sparkling eyes ." Yeah , i have to get my caot from Jake oppa's car too " Yunjin said standing up . " Ohh my God thanks you're a life savior " Chaewon thanked . " No biggie" Yunjin said as she started walking away .

**

-Yunjin POV-

After few seconds i walked outside towards Niki's car , waw it's cold outside, that's why I wanted to get my caot, Actually i'm worried about Eunchae, she didn't brought anything to wear and it seems like it'll start raining tonight, I just care too much , sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's just a weakness in my life, i guess .

I put my two hands on my arms warming myself up as the wind messing up my hair, and fuck these heels are hurting me so bad , that's the price of beauty right? I hardly walked towards the car , i opened the passenger seat door and got in , It was so dark so i left the door open to get some lights as i started looking for the phone .

" Fuck I can't see a thing "I said to my self as i started tapping her number in my phone maybe that's better, I called her and I heard it ringing , I looked at the back and there it was, I released a smile a little and grabbed it , i got out of the car and closed the door .

I was about to walk but i felt someone's hand on my arm, suddenly i was pushed back hitting the car behind me, And it hurt so bad making me yell a little with a flinch, I opened my eyes and a young man was standing in front of me .

" Who are you ? " He asked with a serious and angry tone ,still grabbing my arm, and fuck he's strong

" Who are you ? " He asked with a serious and angry tone ,still grabbing my arm, and fuck he's strong . " Excuse me ? " I asked, i was confused, who the hell is he?

- Author POV-

" Is that your phone ? " Jay said looking down at the phone inher hand, Yunjin also looked down at it then back at him . " No " She answered ." Then what the hell is it doing in your hand , what were you doing in my brothers car ? " He asked again with an angry face ." What ? I was just___" " robbing my brother ? " She said , but before she can finish her words he cut her ." Excuse me what ? Why would i rob your brother , that's rude " She said with a pissed tone . 

" Who the fuck are you to call me rude ? " He asked . " Who the fuck are you to call me a robber ? " She asked back with a serious face . " Waw , never thought that thefts will reach to a point were they dress like this just to get in others cars " He said with a disgusted face , looking at her up and down . " or maybe i was wrong , maybe you're not a theft , maybe you're one of those girls , why don't you get lost because you are not even close to my brother's type " He add and she giggled a little . " Why don't you get lost because your brother should teach you how to behave you asshole " She said pushing him away .

" Jay__!!? " They both looked at the left when they heard someone calling , they saw Ms Kim and Eunchae standing few steps away from them . " Mom__!?"Jay said with a smile walking towards her hugging her , while Eunchae walked towards Yunjin and stood beside her . " Yah—what is that ? Why are you late ? You were supposed to be here this morning " Ms kim said breaking the hug . " I'm sorry the plan got cancelled because of the storm " Jay answered .

" Where's the others ? " He asked looking around ." Inside , let's go in , it's gonna be a big surprise for your brothers " Ms kim said holding his hand , as they started walking inside . " Were you two fighting ? Cause I think i heard you calling him an asshole ? " Eunchae asked Yunjin whispering . " I'll tell you later " Yunjin Grumbled and started walking behind the other two, followed by eunchae.

** To be
Continued**