FOURTEEN - SHOPPING

- Author POV-

Niki was silently driving while she was thinking about the meaning of the word . " Is it a curse ? " Eunchae asked looking at him ." No " He asked not tacking his eyes off the road ." Is it a bad word ? " She asked again ." Not really" He answered." Then is it a good word ? " She asked again with a confused look and he nodded ." Kinda" He answered ." Mi sol !? Is that even a real word ? " She asked . " Of course it is " He answered .

" Aren't you telling me what does it mean? " She asked with a hopeless expressions ." Obviously no " He answered with a smile ." At least tell me what language is this , is this Italian ? "She asked . " It's Spanish " He answered ." Fuck this i'm goggling it " She said holding her phone but he fastly took it off her hand . " Heay what the hell ? " She yelled at him ." That's not allowed babe , i said guess "

-Eunchae  POV-

Wait did he really just called me that ? Fuck my heart is starting again , what's wrong with me really? I felt my cheeks burning up again so i just looked at the front crossing my arms , i don't care about my phone anymore ." Here's you phone but don't goggle it " He said throwing my phone at my lap again and i hold it silently .

-Author POV-

After few minutes the car stopped and they saw the girls and Ms Kim standing in the door waiting for them, Eunchae let off her seatbelt and was about to open the door , But he held her arme , she looked back at him and he started unzipping his jacket, She fastly put her hand covering her eyes . " Hah , not this time boy , you're not fooling me once more " She said and he looked at her with a smile . " Just open them already , i'm not crazy to do that in public in front of people " He said and she put down her eyes he was holding his sweater in his hands . " Well you already did it in front if me " She said crossing her arms ." You're not people " He said as he winked , she looked at his with a disgusted look then he gave her the sweater .

" Here , it's cold outside " He said not looking at her but out his window . " I don't need it thanks " She said . " Just take , if you don't wanna get a flu " He said and she slowly accepted it . " I'll take but i won't wear it " She said . " We'll see " He said smiling as she opened the door and went out . " Don't forget to be gen__tle " He said but before he can finish his last word she slammed the door really strong , She leaned down looking at him through the window, she took her tongue out with a teasing smile before she start walking towards the others . " God , she's so mean " He said looking at her walking away . " She is so my type " He added then he started driving.

-Meanwhile-

the girls and Ms Kim were waiting for her in front of the mall door . " Where are they ? I thought Niki is a fast driver " Yunjin said crossing her arms ." Don't worry they'll be here soon , ohh there she is " Ms Kim said and they all looked at Eunchae that just appeared in front of them hold the sweater in her hand . " Why are you late ? " Sakura asked . " Sorry , that dumbass was really driving like a turtle " Eunchae said rolling her eyes . " Niki ? Girl are you sure!? that boy is totally a fast driver , he can drive a mile in 15 minutes, what are you talking about ? "Chaewon asked with a confused look ." Well he probably drove slow because she was with him " Ms Kim said when Yunjin and Sakura giggled .