EIGHTEEN - LISTEN

-Eunchae POV-

Me and Zuha ounnei met in front of the principal's office while Niki just walked to his class ." What's up ? Why are you late ? "

" What's up ? Why are you late ? "

Kazuha asked breaking the hug . " long story, later " I said after releasing a sight then we both went in the principal's office and we talked about you know our class and the other things that we need to know about the school , Lucky us , we're in the same class .

We thanked the principal and we followed the young lady to our class , it turned out to be the teacher that's gonna teach us for the rest of the year , our Hangol teacher, She was a pretty lady with long brown hair , she looked nice , We followed her to the class and we went in , there was students sleeping some chatting and some messing with their phones.

But as soon they saw us coming they all sat properly and focused on us, I saw Yunjin ounnei and Chaewon setting in the back smiling at us so i smiled back ,i'm glad we're in the same class . " Okay boys and girls, you're having two new students , Hong Eunchae and Park Kazuha , please treat them well " The teacher said and i smiled looking at the students .

But then my smile faded when i saw him , Niki with another person , It was him , the same person that made my best friend suffer for two years , I looked at Kazuha that was standing beside me fastly and they both were looking at each other , Her eyes were teary a little but she was not sad .

I could only see the madness in her eyes , she was angry, she was hurt and sad in the same time , It's the first time to see her like this , And i've seen allot , like allot , the nights that she spent crying her heart out on my shoulder is countless, Because of him , She was broke , she didn't eat for weeks , she even tried to end her life after he left her, Well not just because he left her , she've been through allot , like allot of thing the past two years and he was not there, He just left her when she needed him the most , and meeting him again like this ?

I bet her heart is broken, I wish i could just hug her right now . " Okay girls sit there " The teacher said pointing at two seats in the back, I couldn't help but holding her hand ." Are you okay ? "I whispered and she looked at me and a tear fall on her cheek , she fastly wiped it and nodded with a smile , I know she was lying , We both went and sat at the empty seats and the lessons started, I kept looking at her from time to time and she was just starting at the blank, I know what she's thinking , damn that asshole did this to her i won't forgive him .

- after a while -
-Author POV -

The bell rang announcing the end of the class and the teacher walked out, Now they have a fifteen minutes break , Zuha just stood up and went out the classroom , Eunchae quickly followed her, She ran after the girl in the hallway , it was kinda empty because students just prefer to stay in class this time .

" Yeah Punnei !!? " Eunchae called out her friend that was walking fast but she got no responde . " Yeah , Nakamura Kazuha!! " Eunchae called again while running after the girl and she held her arme as soon as she reached out to her . " What!!? " Kazuha answered with a pissed tine while taking her arm off Eunchae's hand strongly, She then looked at the ground for a while realizing what she did .

She released a deep sight then looked back at Eunchae with a teary eyes ." Byanhyei , i just need some time alone " Zuha said ." You really think i'll leave alone when you're like this ? Last time you asked me to give you space you almost threw yourself down the bridge " Eunchae said . " Tell me, speak, say it all, shout, cry, just don't let it inside of you , i'll listen " Eunchae said and Kazuha smiled . " I'll always listen , okay ? " Eunchae added holding the hand of her friend as she nodded ." Okay " Zuha said smiling while tears still falling down her cheeks ." Okay , then let's go somewhere else and tell me " Eunchae said dragging the lifeless girl behind her out the building to the little garden .

** To be
Continued**