THIRTY THREE - BET

- author POV -

Everyone was sitting in the living room . " So what do we do now ? " Yunjin said breaking the awkward silence grabbing everyone's attention ." Let's watch a movie , there's a new Netflix movie i saw yesterday and it seemed cool " Chaewon suggested eating her chips ." If it's romantic keep it to yourself " Eunchae spoke with a cold tone with her arms grabbing everyone's attention including Chaewon." Ohh no , it's horror " Chaewon replied shacking her head .

" Really ? Horror movie ? In this huge house ? In a stormy night ? When we're totally alone ? "Kazuha kept asking looking around with a kinda worried look . " What do you mean alone ? There's like eight of us " Jake asked with a confused face then he added . " Yeah , and not a single one of us is an adult " Kazuha replied . " Excuse you , i'm considered as an adult , i'm closing twenty next month " Jake said with an offended tone . " She meant an ACTUAL adult , a MENTAL adult that is more MATURE , SMART and TRUSTABLE then you " Chaewon said and Jake gave her a death glare .

" And i'm closing nineteen tomorrow so basically there's no one underaged in here, Yunjin ounnei is not considered as an adult isn't she!?" Eunchae added poining at herself then added looking at Yunjin who was tucking her head in the chips bag, she looked up when she heard her name to see everyone looking at her confusedly. " Do you guys really love to put my name in every conversation you have ? " Yunjin asked with a so done tone but no one replied she looked at everyone once more then just nodded looking down her chips again . " Wait , your birthday is tomorrow ? " Chaewon asked with a shocked face looking at Eunchae and she just nodded . " Why didn't you tell us ? " Chaewon asked with disappointment .

" Because i didn't think it's that important " Eunchae answered after releasing a sigh . " Not important ? Girl you're closing nineteen tomorrow, you'll officially becoming an adult we have to celebrate " Chaewon explained hitting Eunchae shoulder with the last three words . " Hah , no , see I don't celebrate my birthday anymore " Euncha replied with a smile . " Why ? " Jake asked .

" Well the last time we celebrated it we spent the night at the police station so—" Kazuha replied grabbing everyone's attention , she looked up after the awkward silence went by seeing them all giving her a shocked faces , well accept of Eunchae who seemed like remembering a bad memory, " What ? Why ? "Jay asked and Kazuha just gassed at Eunchae, Eunchae also gassed at her and did a little nod, Zuha looked back at the front willing to explain . " Well we um__ we took the money that the three of us, i mean me, her and Woonhak oppa, the money that we saved the whole summer, we bought four living chickens, we put numbers on them, one, two three and five" Kazuha explained and they all gave her a shocked and more confused look . " We released them at the orphanage and we just stayed there watching the guards looking for number four for the whole night" Kazuha completed with a proud smile and they all looked at each other with disbelief, "that was my idea by the way" Eunchae interrupted pointing at herself with a proud smile.

" Wait , what ? " Chaewon asked not getting it . " I said we released them at the orphanage___ " " girl no, i heard you, i mean why ? " Eunchae started to explain again but Chaewon cut her off . " Come on it was fun " Eunchae said raising her hands a little waiting for someone to agree." And what did they do to you ? " Jay asked grabbing the two girl's attention .

" Like i said , we had to spend the night at the police station , it wasn't a big deal actually, but they said that we'll have to get punished so Woonhak oppa took all the blame for it" Kazuha explaned pouting with a guilty look with the last sentence, "ughh— and i can't believe he took all the credits about that story" Eunchae interrupted again this time rolling her eyes with an annoyed face. " that's why we promised we will never celebrate that again " Kazuha completed with a slight smile." What happened to the guards ? " Yunjin asked again .