I Have An Arranged Marriage To Liam Payne. Great...

I'll just get right to it (;

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter One;

I An Arranged Marriage To Liam Payne. Great... : The Beginning

~Kloe's P.O.V~

"Kloe! It's time darling!" My lovely mother yelled up the stairs. Note the sarcasm.

"Okay! I heard you the first time! I yelled back.

If your wondering what the hell were talking about, it me meeting my new fiancé. Yes notice I did say meeting and I did say fiancé. My mother and father thought it would be a great idea to set me up on an arranged marriage. And I don't even know who he is.

All I know is:

It's a boy

He's 19

I just have the most information anyone could ever get. I'm only 18 so he's a year older than me. Joy. Just because he's older he's going to think he has more "power" than me. I hate boys like that all arrogant and shit. I rolled my eyes then looked around my room one last time then close my door with my bags in my hand. Sighing as I descended the steps only to be greeted by my mum and dad.

"Are you ready darling?" My mum asked me. She has a habit of calling me darling.

"Yeah, why?"

"So your dressing like that?" She questioned pointing to my outfit. I was wearing black pant and my 'Hipster Please' shirt, with black combat boots. I looked back up and nodded, the just shook there heads and walked away.

"Thanks for helping me with my bags" I mumbled as I put the bags in the trunk.

I walked around to the back of the passengers side and got in. "Let's get this show on the road" I whispered.

-------2 hours in a cramped car later

We finally approached the house. Or should I say MANSION! It was huge. The driveway was gravel, with big ivy green trees on both sides. At the most I was in love with the driveway.

Getting closer to the house my butterflies grew. This house was beautiful, it's 5 stories

( or that's all I can see right now) tall. It's all white. There's four pillars in the front and in the middle is the main door. I'm second guessing my choice of clothing. I didn't even notice the car has stopped until my father taps on the glass on my window.

I mouth sorry and get out. "Ready?" He whispered. I slightly nodded and started to walk with him on my right and my mum on my left. When we get up to the door my mom rings the door bell.

In only a couple of seconds a small girl opened the door. She nodded for us to come in, as we were walking she shouted for two people.

"Mr. And Mrs'. Payne, the Knight family is here." I'm guessing the girl is a maid?

She lead us from the foyer to the lounge room. "Go ahead and take a seat they'll be here in a second" she said. We nodded and as I was taking my seat a man and woman with two other girls came in smiling.

"Hello, you must be Kloe." The woman said. I nodded and smiled shaking her hand.

"I'm Karen, this is Geoff, Ruth, and Nicola" she said gesturing to each of them.

"Liam should be down in a minute sweetie" Geoff said. I smiled and nodded. I can't seem to get anything out of my mouth. "Bethany can you go get Liam?" Karen asked the maid. She nodded and took a lot of turns then I heard her heels clicking up the stairs.

A few minutes later she came back down with a really cute boy, who I am guessing is Liam, following after her. He walked past his family and came straight up to me.

"Hello love, I'm Liam Payne."