I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

~Klohe's P.O.V~

I sighed for the millionth time today.

"Can you stop that?" Niall asked annoyed.

I glared at him. "Fine."

"Can this day get any worse?" I asked Niall. He went to say something but got cut off by Aunt Charlotte.

"Yes-" she said hesitantly, "Your father is in a gang.." (A/N: HAPPY PUDDING?! -.- )

"Seriously?"

"Yeah I'm sorry babe." I sighed looking at my lap.

Great. Just fucking great. More people to come after me and kill me!! Just fucking great!! Stupid father being in a stupid gang drinking stupid beer. Asshole. I know I'm not going to make it to my next birthday. Any smart teenager who were to be in my position would KNOW that they wouldn't make it to their next birthday. Can't I just die now and get it over with?

"Klohe, come eat some pasta Harry made." Liam tried to help me into the kitchen, but I just wrapped my legs around his waist, making him hold me. He groaned.

"Klohhheeee."

"Shut up Liam and carry me." I said stubbornly. He only nodded and continued the way down the corridor.

"KLOHEEEEE!!! I MADE YOU PASTAAAAAAA."

"Flans larzzahh." I mumbled into Liam.

"Huh?" Everyone coursed.

I lifted my head up. "I saiiid 'Thanks Hazza'."

"Ohhhh."

I got off of Liam and sat next to Louis. Grabbing a plate full of pasta and eating in silence. Seconds later everyone was in the kitchen by now eating around the table talking amongst themselves, whist I sit here not talking, just staring at my food, picking around a bits.

"At least finish whats on your plate, mate." Niall said.

Louis giggled, "That rhymed."

I laughed and finished eating.

~*~

~*~

"Is that okay Klohe?"

I snapped out of my daze and looked at my Aunt. "Huh?"

"I said, it's safe for you to just stay indoors, is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied glumly.

"Are you tired?" Zayn asked. I nodded. "I'll take you up to bed...even though you like just woke up an hour ago." He chuckled.

Zayn stared to leave to kitchen but I wined, "Zaaaaaaanynnnnieeee"

He groaned and crouched down so I could hop on his back.

I smiled,"Thank You"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Goodnight guys!" I yelled to the others in the kitchen, "G'night Klohe." They replied.

~*~

~*~

Okay it's really short but I'm going through righters block .-.

Uhg I'm so sorry guys *hide behind Niall cut out board* don't kill me!!

So comment some suggestions, yeah? It would mean a lot to me!!

And Neve I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your message!! It's just been cray cray.

I hate that word...ew...

Oh yeah sorry again!! :*