I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

OHMIGOSH GUYS!!!!! Thanks you all SOOOOOO much for 1.1K reads!!!! (1,147)

I love you all SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!!!!!

P.S : some of you are probably like "she keeps changing Neve's name!!"

No I'm not her name is Neve but her nickname is Neva

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Klohe's P.O.V~

Around the middle of the second movie I started dozing off. Neva was laying on the couch eating popcorn, my current position was my legs across Zayn's legs, and my head on Liam's chest with my torso was in the middle.

I've decided to forgive Liam... He's acting nice.... "Acting".. I hope that it was just a one time thing.

Anywho I almost burst out laughing at Neva, she's so caught up with the movie that she doesn't notice that there is no more pop-corn left, but she's still reaching her hand in the bowl and putting nothing in her mouth.

"Neva, would you like me to get you more pop-corn?" Zayn asked, I guess he noticed too. She looked down at the bowl then back at Zayn.

"I- it- " she sighed blushing "-yes please"

While Zayn removed my legs I cuddled closer to Liam. He wrapped his arm protectively around pulled me closer. The warmth of his body comforted me, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Waiting for Neva's pop-corn I peeked around the corner, what I saw was Neva still watching tv and Liam and Klohe all cuddled up. I smiled, I don't like Klohe like that, it's just, she's like my little sister. And I swear if Liam ever hurts her again ill- Yeah..you understand.. But I'm being nice to him.

"Hey guys want'a cuppa?" I asked.

Neva and Liam nodded but Klohe didn't move, I'm guessing she's asleep. I turned back around and put the pot on the stove. You see Klohe forgave Liam fast because, she's too nice, and can't hold a grudge. But it's okay, I understand why she forgave him too, because she has to marry him.

I hate that her parents would to that to her. It's just horrible.

The tea and pop-corn was done so I went back out to the lounge room, giving the bowl of pop-corn and a mug to Neva and sat down next to Klohe, and gave a mug to Liam. He had to move Klohe's head and place it gently on the ground so he could sit up and drink his tea.

"Hey Zayn?" Liam asked.

"Yeah?" I replied looking at him.

"Do you want to try out for the X-Factor with me tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah" he nodded now looking back at me.

"Sure, but we can't tell the girls! It'll be a surprise." I told him looking back at Neva, who fell asleep.

He nodded and put his hand out. "Deal?"

I shook his hand "Deal"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) what did you think? They are going to audition tomorrow, well, there tomorrow not ours lol.

So..

What's your favourite song? (One direction or not)

Mine is I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz (:

Leave some questions you have about me below and I'll answer them, probably not in the next couple chapters but I will answer them.(:

-Lexi <3 xx